CraftStore Fixed & Improved made by @VladislavAksjonov(BlackSwan) to continue work of AlphaLemming on CraftStore untill he return. Features updated/cleaned/fixed code and brand new features.
Features, compared to original CraftStore:
- Added all new craftable motiffs up to 2.7 update(now with Crown Store motiffs, I belive );
- Added all new craftable sets up to 2.4 update;
- Added all new recipes up to 2.7 update.
- Updated to work with CraftBag;
- Info about amount of stored items in bank and on alts now properly showups also on crafting station tooltips, and in craft bag inventory UI;
- Fixed several small bugs;
- Levels above 50 now show properly as Champion Points in CraftStore Cook and CrafStore Rune interfaces;
- Most of sideloaded textures are replaced with built-in game textures.
- Added "Hide known styles" filter to styles list;
- Added option to switch style preview between different armor types;
- Made Recipes and Styles windows movable;
- Added new 'Writ' buttons to CraftStoreRunes and CraftStoreCook interfaces that filters glyphs and recipes to show only that ones you need for current writ. That feature still can have issues, be carefull with it;
- Now raw materials tooltip show also amount of stored refined material, same with refined material and stored raw.
- Added support of the new Furnishing system. Works as Recipe tracker and added crafting GUI to the CS.Cook and CS.Rune subsystems
- To manavortex, sirinsidiator, Scootworks, Ayantir and other devs from esoui community for helping with new for me world of Lua and ESO API.
- Faenix - for sending me small patch for problem I even did not noticed
- Rhyono - for fixing mine Writ feature
- samyjwv - for providing fixes for Blueprint tracking system
Tiny little fix
Implemented fix from samyjwv
Implemented fix from Rhyono
Now "hide known styles" work properly for characters other then current
Added tooltips for furnishing buttons
Really small update with several fixes.
Re-upload of 18.104.22.168 with missing from 22.214.171.124 UI-XML files...
I hope, it's last hotfix for today :)
One more HotFix
HotFix for lua errors reported by depeshmood
Update to 2.7
Featuring Furniture system, new styles, support of the Crown Store motiffs, and really little amount of the fixes.
Stay tuned for more fixes almost every monday since today.
Small fix to implement New Life Festival motiff and recipes
Baertram fixes implementation, french translation for armor preview types added too
Reportde bug fix:
- (#1854)Inspiration gain
Little bit more code clean-up
Binded button to open CraftStore window will be reset
Fixed reported bugs:
- (#1841)Classification of Witches Festival (and New Life) recipes
- (#1842)Crafting traits tier in character summary screen
- (#1843)Couple of Bugs
- (#1844)Hide known styles doesnt refresh
- (#1849)refine all glyphs
Yet One Another Small Fix
Smashed bug reported by yman69, thanks, mate
Small fix :)
DISABLE OLD CRAFTSTORE ADDON AFTER THAT UPDATE! Also that update will reset your add-on settings!
Version reset due add-on splitting. Now it's new independent addon.
- Finished CraftBag integration. Now Stored items info counts saved in CraftBag items and also shows up on CraftBag item tooltips.
- Spreaded stored items info to several other tipes of tooltips, like tooltips in crafting interface. So now you can see that you already have item that you going to craft on your other alt.
- Replaced some sideloaded textures with built-in ingame textures.
- Changed code showing required level of recipes and runes in CraftStore Cook and CraftStore Rune interfaces. Now it properly shows up Champion Point requirements.
Added new 'Writ' buttons to CraftStoreRunes and CraftStoreCook interfaces that filters glyphs and recipes to show only that ones you need for current writ
Made Recipes and Styles windows movable
- Made CraftStoreQuest integration to Dolgubon's Lazy Writ Crafter so now you can see what will be crafted, and see progress...
PayPal does not allow recive payments in my country, so I can't provide PayPal button, but you can contact me to recive my Visa Card number to send money directly, I belive. Or send me Steam Gift Cards... Or Steam Games...
Also you can donate some ingame items, if you want