Like TTC? Want to help make it even better? Please consider joining our guild to help improve the frequency and quantity of regular pricing updates with periodic guild store scan!
NA: @▀randalf (first letter is unicode, you can copy paste it) in-game
EU: @Ek1 for more info or a guild invite.
P.S. The NA guild is solely for organizing guild store scan, not a trade guild while the EU guild is.
Global trade search tool needs YOUR help.
By running our addon and client. Your guild listings as well as any item you seen by using guild store search function will be automatically upload to the site for other people to search and browse. The collected data will also be used to generate price info for everyone~
If you want to contribute more to the community or if you wish to help boosting up your guild's sale by uploading an entire guild's listings, you are more than welcome to do so!
A button is added to the guild store interface to allow you to scan the entire guild's listing for upload
Here are some screen shoots of the site, addon and client
1. Download and unzip the files under ESO addon folder (default is Documents\Elder Scrolls Online\live\AddOns) Or you can install it with Minion
2. When you are playing ESO, run the client executable (client.exe) under Client folder
3. Enjoy the game
For first time of use
For the first time only, you need to go to bank NPC -> click on Guild Store. A dialog box should pop up asking you to wait while the addon scan existing guild listings. When finished, the "Auto scan completed" dialog will show up.
Q:How does this addon work?
The addon collects all the item listings that you seen in the guild store and uploads them to the site. The site then uses all the data collected by all players to generate price info for everyone.
You can also use the website to search for the location of an item using way better filter than the default Guild store GUI. But it is not guarantee the item is still there since low price items tends to get sold fast. You will have to use your own judgment based on the last seen column to predict whether its still available.
Q:How is the suggested price calculated?
1. Remove outliers
2. AVG(price of the lowest 30% items) * 0.8
Q:Whats the difference between MM's price and TTC's price?
TTC uses the listing price and the MM uses sold price. By statistic and Economic, those two numbers should align given enough sample set
Q: How fresh is the pricing data?
Very fresh! Naw im kidding, its based on Data from yesterday
Q: How big is TTC
It uses around 6mb of RAM for pricing info and around 20mb at most for entries you have seen.
Client 2.32 Release Notes:
1. Added option to auto start the client in silent mode with Windows or Launch ESO after the client (Which you can just replace the ESO's short cut with TTC client's short cut and it will run both)
2. Bug fixes and server related changes
Client 2.31 Release Notes:
1. Fixed an issue which causes some items to be removed and reposted every time Client starts
2. Fixed master writ's voucher reward amount calculation. Pricing for master writ might be unavailable for one day due to this change.
3. Uses TextBox instead of TextBlock for client's message display for copy paste support
1. Fixed master writ's voucher reward amount calculation. Wrong amount should diminish overtime.
2. Added Blacksmith/Clothing/Woodworking master writ's set, style, and trait information
3. Fixed an issue that sets Level to Level - 50 when you try to post trade manually
Client 2.30 Release Notes:
1. Fixed an issue which causes post trade to fail consistantly
2. Fixed a rare crash issue caused by corrupted config file resulted from unexpected Windows shutdown
3. Fixed an issue which causes TTC to report the current guild doesnt own a kiosk in Orsinium
4. Auto fix broken IDs caused by the massive name change that comes with Homestead update
5. Fixed an issue which causes client settings not get saved
Support master writ price aggregation based on master writ detail instead of for all writs
1. Added amount filter in advanced search
2. Added master writ reward voucher filter in advanced search
3. Added master writ detail display
4. Database optimization
5. Added bunch new discovered furnitures into Database
6. Fixed many broken icons
2.29 change note:
1. Fixes a problem where the client wont start and says it is not in the original location. The problem is due to client not being able to detect server region (NA/EU).
A fallback mechanism is in place and should have a better error message when it fails
2. Fixes the problem of TTC not being able to detect potion/poison's effect due to description change
2.28 release note:
1. Home stead API change
2. Automatically detects Server region instead of having users to set it themselves to prevent uploading items to the wrong server region
3. Automatically updates price table once 12 hours for people that keep the client running overnight
1. Fixes the issue which is causing client/server list out of sync and leave out dated trade listings not get cleaned up
2. Fixes the issue of client not automatically updates the guild's kiosk after it is changed
3. Adds a message to warn users about outdated price table