PhinixUI A complete self-configuring UI overhaul for ESO!
What is PhinixUI?
A collection of addons which, working together, provides the most comprehensive and stylish UI experience possible. Popular features such as buff and debuff tracking, Minimap, combat mods, damage meters, group and raid frame overhauls, inventory management and style tracking, and more, all synergize in a minimally invasive way to give you what you need without all you don't.
Most important, PhinixUI does all the configuration for you. All you have to do is install the addons you want from the main list (recommended to install ALL of these), any you want from the optional list, and using a simple in-game interface, PhinixUI configures all of them for you instantly! It will automatically detect whichever supported addons you actually have installed and populate the list accordingly. You can even select which addons you want to have it configure and which to leave as-is.
NOTE: Certain supported addons are de-selected by default. Specifically, Wykkyd's Macros and Wykkyd's Outfitter addons. If you use these and haven't set them up yet on a character, it is recommended to manually select them to build all the structure the first time you run /pui on a character, and then leave them un-checked whenever you run PhinixUI again.
The first step is to back up your current configuration. Locate your \Documents\Elder Scrolls Online\live\SavedVariables and copy wither the whole folder or it's contents to a safe place.
Next, preferably with Minion, download the addons that you want in the Core Components list below (recommended you install ALL of these) and any from the Optional Extras list. Download PhinixUI the same way.
Start the game. Click the Addons button at your character select screen and make sure all the installed addons are checked. Also make sure "Allow Out of Date Addons" is checked.
Log in to any of your characters. Type /pui or optionally set a keybinding to open the PhinixUI interface. Select any installed supported addons you want it to configure, and click the run button. (You will have to do this once on each of your other characters as well to get them completely set up.)
NOTE: Minimap configuration may require running /pui multiple times to achieve proper placement. HOWEVER, you can click the star at the top right to clear your selection and only select the minimap in question to avoid re-configuring everything.
That's it! The UI is automatically reloaded and the changes should take effect instantly.
Core Components (Highly recommended you install all of these)
Combat Cloud by: Sideshow, Garkin, Phinix
This one is optional, awesome customized floating battle text. I had been using the game's new version, but I recommend at least trying Combat Cloud. If you decide to install this to test, PhinixUI will automatically turn off the default combat text where appropriate and configure Combat Cloud it for a very nice initial layout.
For the Minimap (I personally recommend Votan's Mini Map): Votan's Mini Map by: votan - If you are having problems with performance when using Fyrakin's Minimap, install this addon instead. MiniMap by: Fyrakin - Alternately (do NOT use both) you can install this minimap. Very nice and has border pins and other unique features, but may have some stuttering when moving between zones if you have a ton of custom map pins.
Go to your game settings, and select Addon Settings, and you will see a list of all the addons. Here you can manually tweak their individual options. For example, if you want Harvest Map to track more things like mining nodes you can enable it here.
If you go to your game Controls, you will find options for addons with configurable key bindings here as well. Two that should be set are: for Foundry Tactical, you should set a key bind to show/hide the damage summary (DPS statistics showing what abilities did what damage), and for Wykkyd's Full Immersion, set a binding for On/Off (the first option) to show/hide the compass.
Feel free to leave any questions or comments, and enjoy!
Click here to view my other addons, or view my Skyrim mods here.
- Updated for the latest Srendarr (Srendarr 2.3.8+).
- Minor tweaks to Azurah profile (nothing noticeable).
1.12.9d - 1.12.9f:
- Updated for more new changes to Srendarr.
- Re-run /pui and select at least the Srendarr config!
- Updated for the new Srendarr settings and features.
- Foundry Tactical Combat is now used only for the small group frames.
- Updated some Azurah configurations, specifically raid frame group layouts.
- Fixed a bug that prevented moving Srendarr frame #2.
- Updated ShowMotif module to latest version (eliminates errors).
- Updated Votan's MiniMap module. Should align properly now.
- Small tweaks to FCOItemSaver module: Enables Ornate icon.
- Tweaked Azurah module to improve subtitle appearance after latest update.
- Updated Azurah module with new mover option configurations.
- Added proper module support for Action Duration Reminder (so it appears in /pui to configure).
- Above provides minor tweaks to shift bar positioning for optimal spacing appearance. Run /pui and run at least the Action Duration Reminder module after this update (if you use that addon).
- Added support for Action Duration Reminder.
- If using both Srendarr and Action Duration Reminder, and the setting to show the shift bar is on, the target debuff bar from Srendarr will now get bumped up along with the health bar.
- Many improvements to the Loot Drop module. Please re-run /pui at least for this addon!
- Added support for Votan's Fisherman.
- Modified Harvest Map with configuration for Fishing pins. Using custom icon for better appearance (was worm bait and hook).
- Set Destination fishing pins to hiddenn (but kept configured in case enabled), since the fishing hole database of Destinations is fixed. Using Harvest Map instead since this will add fishing holes to the database as you find/use them which is prefered, plus can be expaded with Harvest Merge. (The pins used can always be toggled from the right panel under the Pins tab from the main game map).
- Fixed a bug with the Harvest Map module that would result in saved data being lost when re-running /pui. Sincere appologies for missing that.
- Fixed the problem where different screen resolutions could result in the Minimaps, Tamriel Clock, and Wykkyd Toolbar not lining up properly.
- Changes to FCO Item Saver module filter icon behavior for clarity and consistency. Also all filters now default to off.
- Moved several addons from the Core list to the Optional list. Please review and re-run /pui in-game.
- Minor tweaks and improvements.
- Improved settings for Harvest Map. Allows SAVING of all node types, so you can build your database, but does't SHOW all types (only chests, sacks, troves, etc.) to save performance. Can easilly enable showing other nodes from the main map, filter settings (on the right) and all saved nodes of all types will be there.
- Automatically sets required game settings to hide ultimate numbers (handled by Azurah), hide the weapon indicator (handled by weapon charge alert), always show the action bar, disable loot history (handled by LootDrop), and use consolidated auto loot (doesn't set auto loot for stolen).
- Detects Combat Cloud and automatically disables built-in combat text when using the "Show All" option to avoid duplicates/overlapping combat text. Enables default combat text when Combat Cloud is not installed or set to "Incoming Only."
- Now properly handles setting the correct custom UI scale (very close to default which is 1, custom is 0.97202700). Just barely a noticable change that makes the overall UI "fit" the addons better.
- Added support for Research Assistant.
- Tweaks to FCOItemSaver settings to mesh with above.
- Fixed ornate marked items unsellable and other issues in FCOItemSaver module.
- Tweaked Skyshard size to be a bit smaller to fit the overall map theme.
- Rebuilt Destinations module with better sizes and overall appearance.
- Fixed issue with all Destination unknown pins looking like wayshrines.
- Fixed obsolete variables causing errors with Destinations module.
- Updated for One Tamriel (Update 12).
- Fixed issues with Harvest Map and Potion Maker modules introduced with One Tamriel.
- Fixed incorrect positioning of Poison Tracker icon.
- Updated API to latest.
- Updated libraries to latest.
- Fixed some syntax issues that would cause bugs running certain configurations (Azurah, wykkyd's mods) for the first time logging into a character. All tables now have proper checks for initialization.
- Fixed a typo that was causing the configuration manager to reboot the UI twice even when not needed for the current selected configuration.
- Major re-write. Added new UI app to manually select which available addons to configure. Helpful for telling the addon not to re-configure things like wykkyd's Macros or Outfitter once you have the base structure set (both now supported and unchecked by default).
- Included option to load incoming-only text with Combat Cloud, which is something not tracked well/at all by the game's combat text. Recommend enabling all game combat text when using this option.
- Improvements to Azurah config (Telvar/Infamy location).
- More general maintenance and tweaks.
- Added support for Votan's Minimap, which I now recommend as the default.
- Minor tweaks and changed descriptions a bit.
- Harvens AS to LAM adapter to recommended addon list (to put Votan's mini map settings in the same Addon Settings section as everything else).
- New configuration for AUI. Uses minimap by default (can be disabled in Addon Settings AUI Modules if you use a different map). If you enable the action bar module /pui will now automatically detect it and adjust the position for enchant and poison tracking. Must run /pui again after making changes to AUI action bar module settings.
- Horse feeding will now be disabled from the top toolbar if the current character has 60/60/60 training.
- Updated Azurah quest tracker position
- Updated for new Srendarr time display options.
- Created preliminary assignment for new Srendarr Prominent bars 1 and 2 and gave default positions.
- Will not appear unless you assign something to them in Srendarr options.
- Bar 1 is on the left of the player Bar 2 is on the right.
- No longer in beta!
- Updated for new changes to Srendarr.
- No longer clears Srendarr blacklist/prominent settings when running /pui again.
- Minor layout improvements.
- Added new options for Srendarr.
- Minor positioning update for Srendarr, Azurah, and Poison Tracker.
- Added Potion Maker (for Alchemy Crafting) by: facit, Khrill, votan to supperted addons.
- Updated variables for No, Thank You and Fyrakin's Minimap.
- Various minor tweaks.
- Updated support for new Poison Master version.
- Re-uploaded with a few minor tweaks to colors and the like.
- Re-uploaded with changes for new No Thanks You options.
- Added support for Combat Cloud, for optional floating combat text.
- Added support for AUI (only uses the minimap module) as an alternative to Fyrakin's Minimap for those having problems with performance. AUI has no border pins but otherwise is just as good and looks exactly the same. Make sure to check "Allow Outdated Addons." Only install Fyrakin's Minimap OR AUI, not both.
I am currently disabled with no main source of income!
People who know me from the Skyrim Nexus (Phinix Natural ENB, etc.) will know I am currently battling some very serious health issues (recurring hemorrhagic stroke from a brain cavernoma) which prevent me from driving, among other things. I am however still able to tinker around with addons. If you enjoy any of my work and feel compelled to help, I would sincerely appreciate even the smallest contribution. What some might consider "disposable income" could help a humble mod writer like myself with some of the basic necessities of life.
If you like my work and want to show support you can join:
You can also follow me for updates and such on:
BIG thanks to everyone who has donated over the years!
Marc Künzli (Scootworks)
Sng Shi Wei
Johan ten Bruggencate
You have just downloaded by the author . If you like this AddOn why not consider supporting the author? This author has set up a donation account. Donations ensure that authors can continue to develop useful tools for everyone.
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to PayPal.com
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to Pledgie.com