This addon tracks your sloted actions that have duration attributes or over time effects, reminds you to re-invoke your actions, and makes you good at performing rotations.
Show current action duration remaining seconds in action bar,
Show a shift bar of swapped action hints above their original action bar position,
Auto move player resource bars upward when they are conflicted with shift bar,
Support actions without duration attribute but have DOT effects such as Desctructive Touch or other timed effect such as Elemental Drain,
Keep the ending 0.0 hints blinking for a little longer after duration finished, so they don't get lost easily,
Switch correspongding timer hints for current reticle over target,
Support actions stackable effect counting such as nightblade's Grim Focus and its morphs,
Append shift bar on top of ultimate button to show third ability bar such as overload bar action timer hints,
Override action duration with target debuff effect, e.g. change Beast Trap's 60s timeout to 6s timeout after triggered.
If You Like My Work, You Can Make Me Happy by
Posting a praise comment,
Adding a favorite,
Sending some in-game gold to @cloudor on NA server
- Fixed an eso effect change bug that reset Crippling Grasp's duration to end immediately after cast.
- Added an option to switch account/character settings.
- Refactored code structure and fixed some bugs.
- Supported "Rendering Slash" for French/German language.
- Supported ultimate action duration such as "War Horn".
- Fixed a precedence issue, e.g. the dragonknight volatile armor should show 20s buff time, not 10s DOT time.
- Marked new api version.
- Readjust default auto reposition margins for "Wykkyds Enhanced HUD".
- Improved effect recognition of bold escape fatigue for its morphs.
- Fixed a weapon pair recognition bug.
- Fixed a format bug of alert name.
- Fixed a bleeding DOT effect recognition bug.
- Added a 'Multiple Target Tracking' option, default is on.
- Added player effect tracking e.g. the 4s 'Bolt Escape' fatigue time. If both player and target effects take place by same action, it will show player effect over target effect, e.g. the 20s Brutality buff from dual wield skill 'Hidden Blade' will override the 6s target movement debuff.
- Added an option button to place the alert frame.
- Fixed the gender specific screen string for french and german clients.
- Added an alert sound select option.
- Added an option to exclude short duration.
- Avoided alerts when debuffs fade because target die.
- Fixed an issue that action bar flip animation is gone after applying time out lines.
- Fixed an issue that resource bars are mis-repositioned when they are below the action bar.
- Impoved options of alert including text and sound.
- Impoved the DOT effect recognition such as Twin Slashes Bleeding effect.
- Added options to play sound before timeout.
- Added an option to show timeout announce, off by default.
- Added support for actions with both duration attribute and target debuff effect, e.g. change Beast Trap's 60s timeout to 6s timeout after triggered.
- Added support for showing third ability bar such as overload bar action timer hints.
- Added support for stackable effect counting such as light/heavy attacks with nightblade's Grim Focus and its morphs.
- Added a button in settings menu to show the shift bar that can be moved around.
- Added an option to disable shift action bar and an option to adjust cooldown line thickness.
- Added support for target and target effect change.
- Added conflict detection of all player resource bars and move them upward automatically.
- Changed health bar patch that auto move it vertically according to option "Position Gap".
- Fixed an issue that action icon stays lit while character is out of mag/stam.
- Added some line options and a font name option.
- Fixed a bug of starting to count down a ground ability that just canceled by invoking another ability before placement.
- Added a position patch for addon "Wykkyds Enhanced HUD" to avoid overlap, options added.
- Added option setting "Cooldown Color".
- Removed tracking of "Crystal Fragment Proc“.
- Added option settings "Label Font Size" and "Label Vertical Offset".
- Added tracking of effects over time as action duration.