The AddOn every Furniture Crafter* has been waiting for - BETA VERSION.
Big thanks to my fellow developers for being so awesome and helping me out so much!
Can't scan offline characters!
If your crafter's knowledge doesn't show up on the list yet, please log to them and make sure that their recipes are added to the database, by clicking the "refresh" button on the UI or using the menu button.
Now supports FurnitureShoppingList - make sure to update!
Now with compact view toggle button
(check the +/- button or the screenshot)
- The "delete character" menu entry doesn't do anything at the moment
- When removing a filter, there's a - very short - lag, because all items from the database are a crapton of items by now.
Full database: Holds a list of all available furniture blueprints (source: dopiate's datamined items)
List view: The Add-on has an own user interface, toggleable either via keybind or via slash command /fur
Filters: You can filter after crafting station, character/account knowledge, quality and item name
Item and recipe to chat: With a right-click on a furnishing item or recipe you can link both the recipe to chat if the add-on knows it. Every furnishing item/blueprint will be scanned from tooltip (Guild store yet to come)
Given that I have been spending over a week on this add-on instead of farming materials and recipes, I'll gladly accept your donations to @manavortex on EU - on US, feel free to send them to my trusted contactsperson @AssemblerManiac.
- Hook up guild trader - add furnishing items and blueprints immediately when the data is returned to the client
- Hook up crafting station tooltip for right click
- Fix bugs
The road ahead:
- Expand the AddOn to a furniture database with all existing items.
- Add the option to log other furniture crafter's account names when reading a "Link recipe to chat"-message, add filters for certain channels
- Add the option to import other furniture crafters' exported sheets for guild wide databases
- Add icons to recipes in bank/inventory/guildbank when a recipe is known/unknown
- Add MasterMerchant integration to FurnitureCatalogue tooltip overlay There is a workaround for now. If you need to see MM on something, just post it to chat, whisper it to yourself or use /s. MM will be shown on the normal tooltip.
*By that I mean "my husband and myself, probably others".
- Your characters will now be scanned upon initialisation
- The furniture catalogue UI will now trigger the cursor mode when being opened and remove it when being closed in hudui mode.
- The delay upon switching the filters is now slightly less annoying
- more help from votan and AssemblerManiac, who are awesome - tooltips look good for me now. Please tell me if you still have problems. You can help me by providing the following information:
-- Where did the problem occur? FurC-Interface, inventory, bank, auction house...
-- What did you do when you noticed it, how can I reproduce it?
-- What is the problem exactly? :D
- Added an option to the menu to hide Mages' guild books from the overview
- You can now re-scan or wipe the database from the GUI. If you're going to wipe, there's even a nifty popup asking you, courtesy by sirinsidiator, who is awesome. All my fellow devs are awesome.
- Fixed a null pointer exception when hovering over Rollis's item list
- Added a lot of books to the database
- Added Jesters Festival items to the database
- Added "seen in guild store" as source to items that you... you can probably figure.
- votan gave me a hand fixing the tooltips. I think they might even be fixed now!
- Made sure that the furniture part of the menu shows up at the end of it because of CDO
- Clarified the messages you see in chat when the database is updated
- Added an option in the menu to disable FurnitureShoppingList support. Will obviously only affect the FurnitureCatalogue control (and InventoryInsight!)
- AddOn authors: I added a global function AddFurnitureShoppingListMenuEntry(itemLink, calledFromFurC) for you - just add an item link to add another "Add to shopping list"-entry to your control's right click menu. Does not contain any checks, so use at own risk.
- Fixed the tooltips. You sick of it yet?
- Fixed the error when right-clicking something that wouldn't have any entry
- Fixed the double tooltip issue. Again.
- Items without a recipe will now have "print item source"
- "Print recipe" will now print the recipe link instead of the recipe list if there is one
- Clicking on "Furniture" in the right-click menu will now insert the item link into the chatbox
Fixed the double tooltip issue
- Fixed the things I broke in 0.8
- Removed "purchasable" from dropdown menu - there are the toggles. Considering toggle for known/unknown too.
- Added tooltips to dropdown menu! \o/
- Added comments to some of the recipes (like the infamous Dunmer trestle) stating that while the recipe exists, it has not been dropping. Also added an option to exclude these items and set it to true by default.
- Displaying the achievement required to purchase furnishing items from a vendor, if I have logged it yet. I need to gather all of those by hand unfortunately, so completing that list will take a while.
- Fixed the right click menu entry for purchaseable items so that it doesn't say "post recipe" anymore
Added a counter for the currently displayed recipes on the UI
Re-named "only unknown" to "only unknown (accountwide)" for clarity
Added the stuff from the luxury vendor from April 7 - 9
Reduced the lag when opening the list or switching filters by about 1000%, please leave feedback if it's still noticeable.
When the database has been re-initialised or the savedVariables are empty, the AddOn will correctly scan the files now
Fixed everything, un-reverted
Broke everything, reverted to 0.5g for now
- Fixed lag even moar
- Skipped 0.6c because I'm lazy
- Fixed noticeable input lag
- Got rid of a forgotten debug output
- Fixed purchaseable items always being hidden. Whoops
- Added the Luxury Vendor inventory
- Quality button textures ruthlessly stolen from, erm, strongly inspired by, Awesome GuildStore, which is awesome.
- Filter buttons will now be toggle-able and display their status more clearly (see attached screenshot)
- Re-scanning the database (or clicking on the refresh-button with the left mouse key) will print the number of known recipes to chat
- Furniture Catalogue now supports Furniture Shopping List! To take effect, wait for Noobanidus to push an update, or find "local function FurnitureShoppingListAdd" in line 164 in FurnitureShoppingList.lua and remove the "local".
Put the initial scan back in. No more reason to do it manually, unless you toggle the initial scan off.
Fixed the lua error on startup. Sorry for that.
Font size can now be changed in the settings
Setting the filter to "All items" now correctly resets the filter.
Line control still not broken.
Fixed the quality sort header's offset being set inversely to the line template.
Line controls still hiding properly!
Fixed the line controls not hiding. No, really!
Made sure that lines outside the control are now correctly hidden even if you do not toggle the template two times *coughs*
Reduced the distance between the filter icons to bring them up to standard with the ZOS UI for AssemberManiac and everyone else who has OCD
Reduced the size of the quality filter icons to make everything look neat
Put some more effort into the printing of item sources from purchaseable items. I already have the achievements for some, those will be listed as well.
Add-On has now a second line template!
Fixed material item links not being escaped when there are more than three ingredients upon o
Added a database for purchaseable furniture items! Hooray - the AddOn can now tell you where to buy something!
Changed a lot about the internal data structure, so please let me know if tooltips or print is acting weird
Added a filter-toggle for purchaseable/craftable items. These will be set automatically when chosing anything from the drop down menu.
Fixed items being shown as craftable when being Bound On Pickup instead of already bound
Fixed recipes being displayed as unknown when they weren't
Took another stab at the double tooltips. Is shown with a tiny delay, but works for me now.
Fixed the menu options - all but "delete character" works now.
Fixed the default filtering behavior
Hopefully no more double tooltips!
Export button in menu
Tooltip shows now the crafting station. After all, that's the most important thing, no?
Add-on can now automatically reset the database if it's outdated.
Outdated database - this should also get rid of duplicate entries.
Fixed the incorrect display of characters who know a recipe on the tooltip
Fixed the non-resizeable lower edge
Fixed the filter menu being empty when opening the panel
Initialised database with all of dopiate's datamined recipes! \o/
Added slash command /fur
Fixed mouseover error on guild store sale list