This addon will display a movable window with various information you care about. Every line item in the list can be toggled on or off. Some items can also be displayed via notifications on screen, like when your acquire your best loot so far, making it easy for you to notice important events.
The information you can choose to display is:
Show you the status of your writs if you have picked any up.
Last looted item and how much it is worth based on Master Merchant data. If you don't have Master Merchant installed, the addon will try and find the normal vendor selling price.
Display the best looted item and the MM value.
Shows your current level progress and when you can expect to level up.
Display your Ancestor Silk, Rubedite Ore, Rubedo Hide Scraps and Ruby Ash inventory. This section can be disabled in the settings.
Your current achievement points out of the max available.
Your enlightened pool if you are enlightened.
How many minutes you have played during your session.
How much gold you've made during your session, and how much gold that is per minute.
How much experience you've gained during your session, and how much you've earned per minute.
There are more items than listed here. You can configure what you want to display, and what to hide, in the settings for this addon.
There are also two keybindings for this addon. One to reset the numbers on best loot, xp gain etc, and another to toggle whether or not to display the window, in case you only want to show it on demand.
- Added a "Show Window" button to the settings so you can rearrange the window. After hiding the window when an ingame menu is displayed, it became very difficult to move the window around.
- Fixed a settings issue with Enlightened Pool not showing the correct text. Thanks to Dingodan for reporting that.
- Also thanks to Dingodan for the new German translation!
- Changed showing date and time, to just show time, and now showing it formatted.
- The Info Panel now fades away when you are in inventory, interacting with a crafting station etc. Thanks to hagermanj for this suggestion.
- Cleaned up settings to be a little more clear and divided by headers.
- Localized all strings into a separate localization file, paving the way for translations to other languages. Contact me if you'd like to translate the strings into a different language.
- Fixed Level Progress so that it will display right away, and not wait until your first XP gain.
- Added backdrop that you can control the transparency on from the settings.
- Fixed the scaling in the settings, which wasn't working before.
- Added option to display your current level/experience progress.
- Added option to display your "grind status" estimating how long until you level up.
- You now have the option to condense the 4 material inventory lines into one, saving valuable screen real estate.
- You also have the option to condense the 6 writ information lines into one. If you do, the line will say BCWAEP - short for Blacksmithing, Clothing, Woodworking, Alchemy, Enchanting, and Provisioning. The line will only show if you have picked up any writs, and if they are not done, they are color coded red. If they are done, they are color coded green. Once all writs are done, a notification will tell you it is time to turn them in!
- Also shortened the loot lines, by removing the player name, if it is you looting the item, thus saving valuable horizontal line space.
- Added the functionality of the PXWritStatus addon into this one, and made it optional to display the status of your writs. As always, use the settings to control what to display and not to display.
- Fixed bug when MasterMerchant wasn't installed. If MasterMerchant isn't installed the vendor price is listed, which is vastly below market value. So it is definitely preferred to have MasterMerchant installed, to get a much better sense of the looted value.
- Fixed bug that was preventing master writ vouchers to be displayed if you opted in to display that.
- Added option to notify and display detailed information on the last lore book found.
- Added option to not only display the best loot, but to include 2nd to 5th best loot. This is set to false by default, so you need to go into settings if you're interested in seeing your top 1-n loot.
- Small bug fixes.
- Fixed one more issue related to displaying best loot.
- Per user request, you are now able to fully customize what information is being displayed in the info panel. Use the addon settings to customize what you like to display.
- Another bug related to best loot display fixed.
- Fixed a bug where the best loot was being set in error to a lower number.
- Made it configurable as to when to notify you above loot. You can now configure it to a gold value, or disable it by setting the value to -1. Default is set to 1k gold.