View Single Post
02/08/16, 11:07 PM   #5
circonian
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by XEVENEX View Post
1) Is there a way to determine if you are currently CC immune? Is there a way to check for the swirly animation under your feet?
1)
I have no idea if all effect/buffs for immunities are displayed as buffs/effects, but I would start by trying something like this:
Warning: Spoiler

Originally Posted by XEVENEX View Post
2) I'm looking for a way to tell if the reticleover currently has reflective scales or defensive stance up. Is there any way to pull the visual effects from your target? GetUnitBuffInfo('reticleover', x) isn't returning anything useful in this context.
I've not tested it, but I would think GetUnitBuffInfo() should work. Almost the same code as above:

To find the abilityId for reflective scales put it on your action bar, place the mouse cursor over it and type /zgoo mouse in chat (zgoo addon must be installed). The abilityId will be listed as ["actionId"] = xxxxxx
Do note that each rank/morph has a different abilityId...so if you want it to work for all versions of reflective scales you'll have to find all of their abilityId's.

Here is an example of how to do that:

Then create a table with all of those abilityId's and use it as a lookup to see if any given abilityId represents one of the reflective scales ranks/morphs:

Last edited by circonian : 02/08/16 at 11:33 PM.