View Single Post
04/18/22, 11:16 AM   #7
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I am not a developer but simply a gamer who understands absolutely nothing about programming and next time I will avoid writing wrong without being sure what I am talking about.
Don't get me wrong and sorry if this sounded rude. I only wanted to point you to the already existing "how to" sections/threads at the forums and advice you to read them prior to posting errors or addon related problem posts, as they already explain what to look for, how to post the error messages, how to see which addon could cause it, what to tell so the dev knows what to do to rebuild the error, where to post the errors (addon comments e.g.), etc.

Beside the fact you could learn something, if you are interested, it got nothing to do with being a developer or not. It's just simple explanation, reading and understanding -> resolving the bugs by your own; or not understanding and being able to ask better questions to understand and solve it more easily, saving time for the devs/forum staff and even yourself for next error message then.

That's why these "sticky" threads at the top of each forum exist:

Last edited by Baertram : 04/18/22 at 11:19 AM.