05/06/15, 01:15 AM   #1
Deome

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Thumbs up

Dopiate has a good summary of the history of this troubled library.

The short of it is that, yes, it needs a new iteration. I plan to write one for DD 2.0, either an update or from scratch, and completely welcome collaboration with other folks; the entire purpose behind the original that Millus and I wrote was to allow addons like DataDaedra, Shopkeeper, and later Master Merchant, to work together. Folks demand it, and at the time I let Matt Millus publish it because I was lax about controls and just wanted it out there.

It's in dire need of a rewrite, and I'm willing to work with anyone on that. I really want a library that we can all use to escape the spamkick.

I don't have control over the library's page (though perhaps an admin could transfer it to me, with Millus apparently gone), but if I publish a 2.0, I'm completely willing to add anyone to the team. And if you can write a better version, by all means, you have my blessing.

Oh, and sorry for the absence/late reply. Been dealing with RL for the past few weeks.

Last edited by Deome : 05/06/15 at 01:17 AM.

ESOUI » Developer Discussions » General Authoring Discussion » Questions about LibGuildHistory