Dragonhold & Update 24 now live!
Welcome to The Elder Scrolls Online v5.2.5 and the Dragonhold DLC Game Pack, featuring the conclusion of the Season of the Dragon! Dragonhold introduces not only the new zone of Southern Elsweyr, but also adds two world bosses, two delves, and new Dragon Hunt areas (complete with fearsome Frost and Storm Dragons). We’ve also added several new collectibles, item sets, achievements, and titles for you to acquire.
The base game introduces our updated Activity Finder for dungeons and Battlegrounds, and also focuses heavily on the first part of the performance improvements for ESO with an overhaul of how memory is managed. Along with updating 3-piece item sets, you’ll find we’ve made several improvements to Wardens, Sorcerers, and Dragonknights in the realm of identity, adjusted some values of Damage over Time abilities, and more.
Full update notes
- Fixed a bunch of old typos and incorrect hyphen usage in certain terms.
- Updated the "Travel to Leader" prompt to display like other notifications on the HUD so it doesn't hide time sensitive notifications, such as ready checks.
- Fixed an issue where you would see ignored players chat in the group channel.
- Fixed an issue that caused the tooltip for items in Collections to disappear while scrolling.
- Fixed an issue where your character’s nameplate was too low when riding spider-type mounts.
- Fixed an issue that caused improved weapons and armor to initially have less than full charge or condition. Improved weapons and armor will now automatically be restored to full charge or perfect condition.
- Fixed an issue where dungeon icons on the map wouldn’t display their completed text after you completed it.
- The "Travel to Leader" prompt will now go away if you leave or are removed from a group.
- Fixed a UI error that could occur when navigating to the Notifications menu from Collections.
- Fixed an issue in the Crown Store where keybind text could overlap.
- Fixed a few issues with some Collectibles not sorting properly.
- Fixed an issue where you were not able to re-dye an outfit slot after clearing the previous dyes, if the new colors are the same as the old ones.
- Updated crafting stations to allow crafting reagents and solvents to be cleared from their respective slots with a single click instead of requiring a double click.
- Fixed a few cases of confusing verbiage in the Deconstruction and Enchanting extraction screens.
- Fixed an issue where the "Removing from area…" timer would overlap with buff trackers.
- Fixed a UI error that could occur in the Crown Store when backing out of gifting a product.
- Fixed an issue where quests with multiple currency rewards would overlap the item rewards.
- The touchpad will now open the map when using a PS4 controller on the Mac game client.
Guilds & Guild Functionality
- Combat text will now display the damage absorbed by absorb shields you place on other players.
Help & Tutorials
- Fixed an issue where guild bank categories other than "All" would appear empty if deposit permissions were lost.
- Added additional text to the listing tab in the guild store UI when you can't access it because you aren't a member of the guild
- An alert will now display when you are promoted or demoted in a guild.
- Fixed an issue where declined/revoked guild invites would display an alert saying the player left the guild.
- Updated Help text for the Undaunted in DLC sections.
- Updated the Help menu entries for New Life Festival, Witches Festival, and the Undaunted Celebration.
- Updated the Nascent Indrik Help entries to include feathers and berries being Collectible Fragments.
|All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:08 AM.
vBulletin © 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd
© 2014 - 2020 MMOUI