ESOUI

ESOUI (https://www.esoui.com/forums/index.php)
-   Tech Chat (https://www.esoui.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=168)
-   -   PlayerProgressBar error (https://www.esoui.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8173)

wambo 12/18/18 02:22 PM

PlayerProgressBar error

I started getting these regularly, sometimes on login (or reloadui to change addons) sometimes after arriving somewhere (not only by port also by horse/foot)

Do I understand this right, that it is not caused by an addon?

Code:

EsoUI/Ingame/PlayerProgressBar/PlayerProgressBar.lua:477: attempt to index a nil value
stack traceback:
EsoUI/Ingame/PlayerProgressBar/PlayerProgressBar.lua:477: in function 'PlayerProgressBar:GetCurrentInfo'
(tail call): ?
EsoUI/Ingame/PlayerProgressBar/PlayerProgressBar.lua:940: in function 'PlayerProgressBar:Bar_OnMouseEnter'
EsoUI/Ingame/PlayerProgressBar/PlayerProgressBar.lua:972: in function 'ZO_PlayerProgressBar_OnMouseEnter'
ZO_PlayerProgressBar_MouseEnter:3: in function '(main chunk)'

sirinsidiator 12/18/18 02:50 PM

I moved it to a different thread since the bug in the other one is already fixed and this seems unrelated.
Have you tried to turn off all addons? Does it still happen then?

votan 12/18/18 03:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wambo (Post 36656)
I started getting these regularly, sometimes on login (or reloadui to change addons) sometimes after arriving somewhere (not only by port also by horse/foot)

Do I understand this right, that it is not caused by an addon?

Code:

EsoUI/Ingame/PlayerProgressBar/PlayerProgressBar.lua:477: attempt to index a nil value
stack traceback:
EsoUI/Ingame/PlayerProgressBar/PlayerProgressBar.lua:477: in function 'PlayerProgressBar:GetCurrentInfo'
(tail call): ?
EsoUI/Ingame/PlayerProgressBar/PlayerProgressBar.lua:940: in function 'PlayerProgressBar:Bar_OnMouseEnter'
EsoUI/Ingame/PlayerProgressBar/PlayerProgressBar.lua:972: in function 'ZO_PlayerProgressBar_OnMouseEnter'
ZO_PlayerProgressBar_MouseEnter:3: in function '(main chunk)'

Where is your progressbar and where did you left your mouse pointer when it happend?

wambo 12/18/18 05:19 PM

I cant remember ever moving my progress bar.
So still upper left corner.

Cant really say whether I moved my mouse pointer. This time it popped up after I ported to Kynesgrove for the new life dailies, and I think it popped up when I was close to the pavillon.

-> I just got the error again, by only going into cursor mode and moving it to where the progress bar usually is (wasnt visible at this time)

With no addons enabled, I couldnt recreate it.But I also couldnt recreate it with different sets of addons enabled....
So I probably have to gain some XP to recreate it? Or maybe a relog... noot sure.

votan 12/19/18 07:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wambo (Post 36662)
I cant remember ever moving my progress bar.
So still upper left corner.

Cant really say whether I moved my mouse pointer. This time it popped up after I ported to Kynesgrove for the new life dailies, and I think it popped up when I was close to the pavillon.

-> I just got the error again, by only going into cursor mode and moving it to where the progress bar usually is (wasnt visible at this time)

With no addons enabled, I couldnt recreate it.But I also couldnt recreate it with different sets of addons enabled....
So I probably have to gain some XP to recreate it? Or maybe a relog... not sure.

Last time it had to do with closing the scene (e.g. crafting station) while XP gain animation is running.

This should be fixed, but maybe there is a left-over.