ESOUI

ESOUI (https://www.esoui.com/forums/index.php)
-   AddOn Help/Support (https://www.esoui.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=164)
-   -   Onmailsend failed 131380, reason 16 (https://www.esoui.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5118)

Anceane 09/04/15 06:18 AM

Onmailsend failed 131380, reason 16

Since the patch i have this line in chat with a sound game following from time to time when i send items by mail, but i can not find if this is from an addon or ZOS, and what it means.

No error in log either

Any idea ?

Baertram 09/04/15 07:14 AM

Could you give us a screenshot of the addons that you are using?
Or a list?
It should be some addon which registers to the OnMailSendFailed event and is posting the reason why the mail send failes.

I bet reason 16 is: The recipient box is full :D
Is there any feedback in the game as the chat message happens, telling you tha your mail was not sent?

merlight 09/04/15 07:21 AM

CookeryWiz

Anceane 09/04/15 08:37 AM

Yes i use Cookry, i guess i will ask the author what this means then, but i toggled off the mail integrated system from the addon before this happens

and next time i will post the list of the addons i use for such research :))

Thank you for answering me

Anceane 09/04/15 08:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baertram (Post 23262)
Could you give us a screenshot of the addons that you are using?
Or a list?
It should be some addon which registers to the OnMailSendFailed event and is posting the reason why the mail send failes.

I bet reason 16 is: The recipient box is full :D
Is there any feedback in the game as the chat message happens, telling you tha your mail was not sent?

In fact all mails were always sent, i checked with husband (right near me and each time he receive everything)

But i think at something now! when i try to mail items, there is some strange behavior like this :

Adding an item to mail will sometimes remove another item that is already attached to the mail, while there is still room for more items.

When this happens i need to put the newly items and put it in the *removed slot* to be able to go on with adding items.

Arghh hope this is clear.

I did not post this because i thought it was a ZOS behavior and you have already a lot on your plates to work on :)

circonian 09/04/15 07:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anceane (Post 23256)
Since the patch i have this line in chat with a sound game following from time to time when i send items by mail, but i can not find if this is from an addon or ZOS, and what it means.

No error in log either

Any idea ?

Lua Code:
  1. EVENT_MAIL_SEND_FAILED -- is Event Code 131380
  2. MAIL_SEND_RESULT_CANCELED = 16 -- Reason 16
  3. -- "[eng] User Canceled", -- SI_SENDMAILRESULT16 -- alert msg displayed for reason 16
  4. SOUNDS.GENERAL_ALERT_ERROR -- Plays when it happens
That's about all I know. I don't know how/if a user can cancel sending mail.
Unless it means the person receiving the mail canceled (returned) it? I've never used the mail, that's the only thing I can think of.
Try sending him mail & have him return it. See if it pops up the msg again.