PC/Mac Patch Notes v4.0.5 - Summerset & Update 18
Welcome to The Elder Scrolls Online v4.0.5 and our next Chapter: Summerset! For the first time in history, the long-closed borders of Summerset are open to foreigners by decree of Queen Ayrenn. But darkness looms over the ancestral home of the High Elves, and whispers stir of Daedric followers organizing in the shadows.
In addition to an entirely new zone to explore, we’ve added the Psijic Order skill line. Should you join the order, you'll gain access to five Active Abilities, five Passive Abilities, and a powerful Ultimate. Also available is the highly anticipated Jewelry Crafting system that will now allow you to craft, upgrade, research, and transmute Rings and Necklaces. With the addition of Jewelry Crafting, there are 9 Traits that can be applied to jewelry – 6 of which are all new! These Traits can be discovered and researched by acquiring jewelry found in various activities throughout the game. We can’t wait for you to try it out!
For a challenging group experience, you can gather your strongest allies to take on our newest 12-player Trial, Cloudrest, to face the Welkynar and their powerful gryphon companions. Similar to previous Trials, Cloudrest includes a Normal and Veteran version (the latter geared toward our more experienced players looking for a tougher challenge) for a chance to obtain unique item sets and rewards.
The base game brings a number of changes and improvements, too. First, you’ll find Battlegrounds are now available for all ESO players! We’ve also added a number of new Motifs, collectibles, and achievements, and have implemented a new Gifting system so you can send Crown Store items directly to your friends! And as always, you’ll find a number of bug fixes and improvements to existing systems and the game overall. Due to the high number of gameplay changes in this update, we're temporarily reducing the respec cost to one gold until next week’s patch.
- Treasure types and Furniture behaviors are now listed alphabetically in the UI.
- The resurrect icon no longer fades in and out.
- DLC achievements are now in their own categories with subcategories, making them easier to look through.
- Items with a category in the Collections menu will now be separated by Collected and Not Collected groupings.
- Fixed an issue where the chat box could become unresponsive after hiding and unhiding the UI.
- Fixed an issue where you could be kicked out of a Vendor UI while interacting with it.
- Fixed an issue where calling the Lua API function SetFloatingMarkerInfo could cause your game to crash.
- Fixed an issue where your game could crash when scrolling through the addon list quickly.
- Fixed an issue where the icons for the Perfect and Praetorian ranks were swapped in the Alliance War UI.
- The group leader is now the only one who can leave a group queue for Cyrodiil.
- Renamed the “Facial Accessories” category to “Major Adornments”, and the “Jewelry” category to “Minor Adornments” to better reflect the variety of options found in these categories.
- Item Improvement will now keep the item slotted and default to a 100% improvement chance to help prevent accidental improvements that could result in the item being destroyed.
- Attempting to craft a non-set item at an Item Craft Station will now display a confirmation dialog before finalizing the craft.
- Clarified the error message that displays when attempting to use a dye stamp on a costume that cannot be dyed.
- Fixed an issue where improving Bind on Equip items mistakenly showed the result as Bound.
- Fix an issue where vendor items would not display if their trait was researchable.
- Fixed an issue where items could be improperly sorted in the Gem Extraction menu.
- The new indicator on Crown Store categories will now be removed if new collectibles within the category are purchased.
- Fix an issue where you could get kicked to the log in screen when performing multiple searches in the Crown Store.
- Added a new Screenshot Mode as an option found in Video Settings.
- When used, UI elements will fade out, and pressing any button (other than movement and jump) will display the option to Exit Screenshot mode.
- Swapped the order of tabs in the Set Crafting stations; the Set will now be the first option.
- Fixed an issue where the tooltips in the Champion UI could have extra blank space at the top.
- Selecting "Convert to Imperial/Morag Tong style" will now display a message that the functionality has been moved to the Outfit Station.
- Fixed an issue where the store buyback screen failed to categorize properly.
- Fixed an issue where grammar tags would display in the Outfit selector header.
- Fixed issue with potential morph tooltips being formatted incorrectly.
- Fixed an issue in the Achievements menu where you could navigate to UI elements not visibly present on the screen.
- Fixed a UI error that could occur when opening the guild heraldry window.
- Collectibles within containers will now properly display a tooltip.
- Fixed an issue where the Guild Bid UI wouldn't display the name of the trader or the time until bidding closed in the footer.
Help & Tutorials
- Fixed an issue where ability icons on the ability bar could flicker when your resources were close to the cost.
- Added an error alert when you try to mount while in werewolf form.
- Made a number of minor improvements and corrected a number of small typos in the in-game Help Menu.
- Corrected the Damage Shield image in the Help Menu.
- Added approximately 30 new informative Loading Tips, covering aspects of the game like item sets, DLC-based skill lines, and other useful information.
- When copying permissions between owned houses, the list of houses is now alphabetized.
- Fixed an issue where previewing furniture from a vendor would force dismount you and kick you out of the UI window.
- The Daggerfall Outlaws Refuge now has a map pin for Zulgozu, the guild trader.
Full Patch notes.
- New quests will now be automatically tracked as they are picked up.
|All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:27 PM.
vBulletin © 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd
© 2014 - 2017 MMOUI