View Single Post
07/22/14, 05:02 AM   #12
Cairenn
Credendo Vides

Premium Member
WoWInterface Admin
Originally Posted by esothomas View Post
oh, my apologies, i wasn't aware we weren't allowed to raise these kind of issues on mod pages (i made a comment with a bit of details). in truth, i only wanted to draw attention to the fact that something really weird was going on.

(btw. i hope it's okay for me to discuss these things here!)

additionally, i'm not sure if this is a "feud spill" from other sites. i only relate to what's going on here on esoui, so my knowledge obviously might be limited.

My response was re Kraeius's edit:

Originally Posted by Kraeius View Post
deathangel1479's account seems hacked (changing his addon descriptions to nil and his comments to "I'm stupid") and ESO Mini Map's author spamming around ("I killed it because it was ****" messages) with different but similar usernames. Or maybe it's a vice-versa and deathangel1479 is doing some weird things around.

I think it needs to be investigated by ESOUI team.

Edit: Also now ESO Mini Map's author is deleting new comments on the addon's page.
I was saying that it wasn't the ESO Mini Map's author who had removed the "I killed it because it was ****" comment, I was the one [that deleted it].

Frankly, though, at this point I'd appreciate it if everyone other than the actual authors that are directly involved in this mess just butt the heck out, you're making things worse, not better.