View Single Post
10/02/14, 08:20 PM   #4
katkat42
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Ayantir View Post
Hi, I will do the french one . it should be done in few minutes
Thank you so much! This is awesome!

- Your addon versioning is confusing. On esoui.com, it's v2.6, in manifest, it's v2.6-c5ae81a, in LAM, it's 1.18. Thanks
Hrmmm... the version in the manifest is automatically generated by git. The hex number after the dash is a reference to the git version. The one in LAM is hardcoded...and hasn't been updated in a few versions. Oops. Thanks for pointing this one out.

- Show special ingredients types doesn't work for me.
I think it should display the icon of beer for special beer ingredients, it dosn't, still S/F
Uh-oh. I think the method used for choosing the ingredient type icon is language-dependent. I'll have a look at it.

MENU_ONLY_MARK_SHOPPING = "Only Mark Shopping List Ingredients",
MENU_ONLY_MARK_SHOPPING_TOOLTIP = "Only mark ingredients on your Shopping List",
is a bit confusing
If I read line 1, i can read "it will only show a mark on ingredients which are in my shopping list"
If I read line 2, i can read "it will show a mark on ingredients only on my shopping list panel"
Hahaha! The vernacular "it's on my list" so strongly means "it's in my list" in English, that I hadn't thought of the second interpretation. I think the phrase came from the idea that the list is a piece of paper, and the items are written on the paper. But I digress...

You forget
Provisioning.lua:14

ZO_CheckButton_SetLabelText(self.qualityCheckBox, "Quality")

Quality should be traduct, in french, it's "Qualité"
Actually, I had found "Quality" to be such a poor descriptor of what that box did, that I was going to change the label to "Hide Green Recipes". But then you said...

+ about this feature, could you right align it a bit more ?. Quality is behind the 2nd string name of ZOS panel <snip image for space>
Yipes. Space is really at a premium there. I'll see what I can do with that panel.

PS: there's a typo error in english strings :
MENU_SHOPPING_COLOR_TOOLTIP = "Allows you to set the colour of hte indicator for ingredients in your Shopping List",
Oops. Got it. Thanks again!