View Single Post
10/04/14, 04:35 PM   #8
Garkin

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by stealthbr View Post
The Interface Settings I like to use but that always get defaulted after I restart my client are: Ability Bar - Don't Show, Healthbars - OFF, Group Members Indicators - OFF, Resurrectable Players Indicators - OFF, Followers Indicators - OFF
I couldn't find where are those settings stored, so let's try code which will set the settings.

In your addons folder create a new folder called "SetMySettings". Inside of this folder create two text files - "SetMySettings.txt" and "SetMySettings.lua".

To the SetMySettings.txt copy this text:
Code:
## APIVersion: 100009

SetMySettings.lua
To the SetMySettings.lua copy this text:
Lua Code:
  1. EVENT_MANAGER:RegisterForEvent("SetMySettings", EVENT_ADD_ON_LOADED,
  2.    function(event, name)
  3.       if (name):find("^ZO_") then return end
  4.       EVENT_MANAGER:UnregisterForEvent("SetMySettings", event)
  6.       --Ability Bar: Don't Show
  7.       SetSetting(SETTING_TYPE_UI, UI_SETTING_SHOW_ACTION_BAR, ACTION_BAR_SETTING_CHOICE_OFF)
  8.       --Healthbars: OFF
  9.       SetSetting(SETTING_TYPE_NAMEPLATES, NAMEPLATE_TYPE_ALL_HEALTHBARS, "false")
  10.       --Group Members Indicators: OFF
  11.       SetSetting(SETTING_TYPE_NAMEPLATES, NAMEPLATE_TYPE_GROUP_INDICATORS, "false")
  12.       --Resurrectable Players Indicators: OFF
  13.       SetSetting(SETTING_TYPE_NAMEPLATES, NAMEPLATE_TYPE_RESURRECT_INDICATORS, "false")
  14.       --Followers Indicators: OFF
  15.       SetSetting(SETTING_TYPE_NAMEPLATES, NAMEPLATE_TYPE_FOLLOWER_INDICATORS, "false")
  17.    end)

Run the game and check the result. If you want to set any other settings using the addon, write me which option and what value it should have.

EDIT: I have attached file with the code above to this post.
Attached Files
File Type: zip SetMySettings.zip (783 Bytes, 506 views)

Last edited by Garkin : 10/04/14 at 04:41 PM. Reason: Attached file