View Single Post
03/11/15, 05:03 PM   #1
Nolan Kotulan

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Request: UI personnalization templates and others

Hi everybody,

I was wondering if it would be possible and/or if someone could think about making an or multiple addons with the fallowing features. I suppose (but maybe I'm wrong) most of these aren't very hard to do for someone who have some coding skills. I don't. I only have the "graphic" ones (I love to customize/replace UI elements).
  • An option to disable the "zoom on" when hovering inventory icons (could be part of Inventory Grid View?).
  • A folder with (blank) templates of the "new item" and "stolen item" ugly icons (particulary the red "stolen" one) so that we could customize/replace them. Something working like the Inventory Grid View Skin Template.
  • Same thing for the Bounty Meter. Would be great to have customizable templates in a folder to replace this ugly piece of cr#p...
If you can give the dimensions of each DDS file (as I don't know how to extract them myself), I could do the graphical part myself to include them in the addon(s). I would like to design them to perfectly fit the vanilla UI but in a less uglier way than these elements actualy are.

Anyone interested in doing a such thing?

Regards,
Nolan

PS.: Gonna upload soon my "Vanilla" Inventory Grid View skin here.

Last edited by Nolan Kotulan : 03/11/15 at 06:44 PM.