View Single Post
04/14/15, 01:01 PM   #16
Hôche
Originally Posted by Adalan View Post
I do manage the GearSwap addon actually - it do swap whole sets (armour, rings and necklace) on weaponswap and manually on keypress for all those sets (up to four) you have saved.
I could implement an automatic swap on one of your saved sets, if you mount up and swap back to the last set you used, if you unmount. This could be toggeld for your needs by a keypress and on settings-menu.
But this can just work if you are not in combat, because in combat you cant switch sets.

But for now you could set it manually with one saved set or automatically with a simple weaponswap for ie. the secondary set.

Let me know, if you need that for mount/unmount or if this addon is ok as it is for your needs.

Greets,
Adalan
Sounds great, but I think if you got unmount of an enemy, the set wont change or is there a chance to change it if you fall off the mount because i dont know if I am already in combat when someone hits me. And would this solution work without the unofficial launcher because I really don't like to use things like that.

Best regards