01/02/17, 01:11 PM   #6
Anceane

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Baertram View Post
Swapping gear and weapons at the same time is available via
Wykkyd's Outfitter

and in addition

Wykkyd's macros

The later one will enbale keybindings for "profiles" where you are able to specify the emotes, the gear and the weapons, + the skills to equip.

Or maybe use
Pimp my Ride
I saw those too, but i checked for all the comments, and they were the one with more problems than Dressing LOL

Wykkyd is still waiting for some update if you check the comments, and my sorcerer would encounter problems with it as some skills do not load.
Wykkyd Macros is old also from april 2016 with no answer from the authors in the comments sections.

Pimp my ride is only for outfit cosmetics stuff. I use it and there is no swapping skills and weapons with it.

Beleive me i really try to get each time the *less* outdated addon and i always check the comment sections. If the comments are not followed by the addon author then i guess its a basically abandonned one too.

Dressing had a little update in October 2016 ..

So what i did, not sur its good but at least i try, i replaced all the old libs by the new and most recent ones.
So far, its working fine and no error log interface are showing in game folder like yesterday.

But anyway thank you for trying to help me as always

Happy new year!!!