Thread: 2.7 Update
View Single Post
02/10/17, 11:46 AM   #98
Anceane

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
bug report with Housing editon (no addon)

In fact it appears that this is the exact same bug that i encounter each time i check my achievements list :
- i can reproduce it always :
1 - open house editor
2 - check any section for the crown store for example
that section will expand itself to show all possibilities and will expand again to show whats inside each section
3 - check any other section without closing manually each of the expanded section
4 - and you got all this popping :

Code:
EsoUI/Ingame/HousingEditor/FurnitureClasses_Shared.lua:450: attempt to access a private function 'GetMarketProductPricingByPresentation' from insecure code
stack traceback:
	EsoUI/Ingame/HousingEditor/FurnitureClasses_Shared.lua:450: in function 'ZO_HousingMarketProduct:GetMarketProductPricingByPresentation'
	EsoUI/Ingame/HousingEditor/Keyboard/HousingFurnitureProducts_Keyboard.lua:80: in function 'ZO_HousingFurnitureProducts_Keyboard:SetupMarketProductFurnitureRow'
	EsoUI/Ingame/HousingEditor/Keyboard/HousingFurnitureProducts_Keyboard.lua:59: in function 'setupCallback'
	EsoUI/Libraries/ZO_Templates/ScrollTemplates.lua:1462: in function 'ZO_ScrollList_UpdateScroll'
	EsoUI/Libraries/ZO_Templates/ScrollTemplates.lua:1222: in function 'ZO_ScrollList_Commit'
	EsoUI/Libraries/ZO_SortFilterList/ZO_SortFilterList.lua:155: in function 'ZO_SortFilterList:CommitScrollList'
	EsoUI/Ingame/HousingEditor/Keyboard/FurnitureClasses_Keyboard.lua:402: in function 'ZO_HousingFurnitureList:ContentsCommitScrollList'
	EsoUI/Ingame/HousingEditor/Keyboard/FurnitureClasses_Keyboard.lua:320: in function 'CommitScrollList'
	EsoUI/Libraries/ZO_SortFilterList/ZO_SortFilterList.lua:138: in function 'ZO_SortFilterList:RefreshData'
	EsoUI/Ingame/HousingEditor/Keyboard/FurnitureClasses_Keyboard.lua:372: in function 'ZO_HousingFurnitureList:OnCategorySelected'
After more testing it appears that it happens only when we check the crowns house store furniture. Our personal listing (the one showing what we own already, dont have that problem with each expanded section close itself when we move over another section). But for the crown listing, each section stay open and i need to quit the game to consult another section, or i stay stuck on the first expanded section
(sorry hope this is clear, not a english native langage and sometimes it is hard to use the right words for such report)

This is also something we encounter with the expanding of the achievement.
if you dont close an expanded list and open a new one, then you have the new listing stuck above the other one and a message basically identic.