View Single Post
03/31/21, 03:22 AM   #1
Lantor
Help with the Skyshards addon

Hello everyone,

If someone could help me solve the problem I'm experiencing with the skyshards addon, it would be fantastic !

I first installed the addon a few month back when I installed the game. That one, allong with a few other addons. Everything worked all good, and I could see the shards icons on my map. Later on the same day, I purchased the Blackwook extension, and that is the only change I made to my ESO account. And from that moment, my skyshards addon is broken. Everything is correctly installed (addon and all dependencies required) and up to date, I have just tried to uninstall and install the game all over, I have only kept the skyshards addon with the required dependencies to make sure it did not conflict with another addon, but it still doesn't work...

The problem is that everything seems to be working in game, apart from the icons. When I check the setting, I can't see the icons preview any longer (see image attached). I have checked in the addon folder and the icon images files are there, so I'm not sure why it's not working...

Thank you in advance for you help !