View Single Post
01/05/23, 12:10 PM   #6
draworrun
Originally Posted by Sharlikran View Post
First off there are responses already that explain reading sticky posts and following certain posting guidelines. Whether or not it's necessarily disrespectful doesn't matter it's not appropriate. You don't send me a PM post in the mod and post in the forums. I work and have 5 children so I will get to whatever question you have asked when I have time. Next time you do this I will just erase everything I don't care.

Solution

For you, your MM data has become corrupted or OneDrive reset one of the files that it felt was out of sync which replaces a very important file full of guild and account names so they aren't repeated hundreds of thousands of times throughout your data file.

If you do not use OneDrive then your files were corrupted somehow on save. If you use OneDrive uninstall it unless there is some important work or school use for it. It is really useless for gamers because it takes over your entire MyDocuments folder where ESO save files reside.

1. Exit the game
2. Delete all the GSxxData.lua files (00 to 17) under SavedVariables
3. Delete the LibGuildStore.lua file under SavedVariables
4. Log in

Then wait for the refresh to complete. It must finish to test other things.

After the refresh finishes be sure you enable Detailed Information on Graph points. If you enable that and all the information is there for the dots then your LibHistorie cache was not corrupted as well and you are good to go. Then make a backup about once a week in case this happens again.
It helps. Sorry for bothering you