View Single Post
06/27/23, 09:44 PM   #13
Sharlikran

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
It's not the mod manager and it's the only one from this website. Trying to use something from the Nexus would just add another level of complexity and it won't automate the process anyway.

I feel it is more of a mod activation issue. I worked on some mod managers for Skyrim and Fallout 4 and one of the things they did was have the mod activation built in. It's not needed for ESO because you do that in game.

I saw what Baertram put for the Default and that looks correct but there is more to it from what I have observed. Once the game creates your character then you will have two sections; Default and the characters name. The game will use what is in the Default section if there isn't some kind of setup for the character already.

#Version 101038
#AddOnsEnabled 1
#Default
LibDialog 1
FCOAccesibility 1
AddonSelector 1
LibAddonMenu-2.0 1
#NA Megaserver-Valmorian
LibDialog 1
FCOAccesibility 1
AddonSelector 1
LibAddonMenu-2.0 1

The second section Valmorian, once created won't pull any information from Default. You can't edit AddOnSettings.txt while the game is running. If you close the game completely and then load the game by creating a brand new AddOnSettings.txt the game may be able to set up the character you intend to load. However, that would mean adding all the folder names again plus the numeral 1 to say it is active.

To me what I see in the screen shot is that the requirements or libraries are all inactive. Because once you have selected a character and logged into that character like you show in the screen shot, you will have a checkbox for any mod that has the requirements active. I don't see any with a checkbox. Meaning none of them have enough of the requirements active.

There are two sections. The upper section is the mod like Craft Store. The lower section is the libraries or requirements for the mods. If you don't activate the libraries then the mods can no become active.

Last edited by Sharlikran : 06/28/23 at 08:01 AM.