Thread: AddOn Profiles
View Single Post
05/10/14, 11:35 PM   #1
heyguyslol
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
AddOn Profiles

I don't know if this has been requested or not but in case it has not here is my request.

I would like an AddOn that allows you to setup different profiles for AddOns. For example there are certain addons I use just for questing, pvp, vendoring/bank/guild store, provision, woodwork, ore farming etc. Having all these addons even with a beast pc can still cause some game performance problems.

Since I have so many AddOns there are some that either conflict with others and/or having all the addons enabled causes some in game lagg. Having the option to create AddOn profiles that you can select and hit reloadui to enable would be great for someone like myself who has a lot of addons.

Oh one more thing, would be nice to be able to bind hotkeys for the profiles so you can create macro's for profile 1 & reloadui, profile 2 & reloadui, ect.

Another nice feature would be to add an option to enable or disable all addon's with a simple check box instead of having to go thru each addon individually to set on or off, would just make things a bit faster.

Thanks for any consideration into an AddOn with these features.

heyguyslol

Last edited by heyguyslol : 05/10/14 at 11:46 PM.