View Single Post
02/01/16, 08:42 AM   #12
Iphitos
Hi all,

some of you might have seen it at the comments section of HarvestMap.

I have programmed a small tool to merge your personal HarvestMap lua files into an online database and after that get all the nodes from the db in freshly created lua files to use inGame.

Currently some of the people who contributed their files for testing (and Shinni as the maker of HarvestMap) can beta test the merging to find any errors that I might have missed (if any).

Once beta testing is done and everything is running smooth I will open the database to the public for anyone to use.

There will be at least 28500 nodes in the database at release time (which are in my own lua files), maybe even more if there are others who would like to contribute their lua files for beta testing.

I am still looking for one or two people playing with a french client and having at least a few thousand nodes in his/her lua files (this is the case with a size of all four files together of approx: 700KB-900KB) to ensure that the nodes in french lua files can be detected correct.

If your lua files together add up to 700KB or more and you would like to contribute (and be part of the beta test), please send me a PM.

Cheers
Iphitos