View Single Post
02/14/20, 12:29 PM   #1
iFedix

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Is there an addon to manually force the fast refresh on guild sales?

Hello! So, let's say you are using ATT addon, you list something in a guild on Monday morning and then you cannot play for the rest of the week and relog on Saturday. If you sell your goods, you will know it because at the end of the week when you login, you will find your money attached to the mails. The problem is that your sales won't be listed in the ATT window because you sold them at the beginning of the week and ATT refreshes data veeeery slow (and I dunno precisely how). If you had MM, you could use /mm missing to track your missing sales but the only way I found to force a "fast" refresh using ATT is to go to your guild tab -> history -> sales and press E thousand of times until you find the data at the beginning of the week and ATT gets refreshed with your sales. Now, is there an addon (or simply a /ATT missing that I am missing in some way) to script the simple "press E until you find sales"? Is there a callable API (=press E to refresh) from addons? Or is there an addon that already does this (a stupid addon that forces the refresh) that I am missing? Thanks a lot!