View Single Post
03/14/15, 08:05 AM   #19
Nolan Kotulan

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Randactyl View Post
I thought of that while I was at work tonight. I'll set the option.

I'll take a look at the other stuff you mentioned. The scroll list container being offset has been eluding me for some time now, though it only ever seems to be right after login when the user may have caught his/her inventory at a point where it hasn't finished initialization (had a small problem with misaligned tooltips when opening doing this and hovering over an item immediately). I hadn't noticed the gold at fence/laundering scenes.
Great to hear about the option. Thanks! :)

About the offset column, I can confirm this always happens. The column is always offset except if you start the game directly in line mode and never toggle the view.

About the gold value appearing over the items in grid view mode at the fence, I tried again by removing all addons (mines and saved variables included) except IVG and I confirm it still happens. Here too, it only happens if you open the fence window directly in grid view mode. If you toggle the view and toggle it back to grid view mode, the bug is gone, but then will reappear if you close the window and talk to the fence guy again. Note that it only appears with fence guys (the fence window) and not with the merchants in fences.

Last edited by Nolan Kotulan : 03/14/15 at 08:26 AM.