View Single Post
06/13/23, 05:06 AM   #15
Sharlikran

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Yes. And since that is not necessary for people to have happening each time they work with a crafting station then this is why sometimes I (well anyone really) seem like they dislike what someone is doing. It's not that I dislike it I'm supportive of creative mods that improve the game for others.

Say you keep at it trying to figure it out and then players can only swap those abilities at an Armory and I can't use a mod like Dynamic CP to do it. I may not change my setup more then once or twice a day. As to where if you were doing writs on 19 chars, and 5 stations, adding and removing that slotted ability. Adding and removing is 2x, 5 stations is 10x, and 19 chars is 190 times a day.

As opposed to once or twice a day. I may even go several days without swamping that out for something else. I get it that people are forgetful or have different builds on alts. I am sure there are other reasons. CP is account wide and usable at any level so I know that isn't a limitation.

If the day comes that mods are no longer allowed to swap slotted abilities and you will have to painstakingly manually add and remove them, then you will have to do things how you probably should be doing it already. Why cause the devs to make a change that could affect players that way. And they may or may not, or they just restrict the crap out of it, who knows.

Just something to think about.

Last edited by Sharlikran : 06/13/23 at 05:08 AM.