View Single Post
06/16/20, 01:46 PM   #2
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Many of this data is already maintained via "LibSets" e.g. so you'd need to build an addon adding the tooltips for the setitems based on this info from my lib.
It's not up2date with all the drop locations and boss names etc. but at least it got some data and the type of the drop, like dungeon, overland etc.

But information like this is not worth the effort imo:
Set is commonly used for: <Magicka>|<Stamina>, <PvP>|<PvE>, <DPS>|<Healer>|<Tank>|<Solo>
You are easily able to see if it's +magicka or +stamina in the set boni or +magical crit or +weapon dmg +life and thus see at first glance where this set could/ should be used for

You can try my addon WishList. It includes a set search at the first tab, using this data of my lib.
You can search by set name, bonus, drop locations and other parameters. It will show you 1 item of the set then as tooltip if you move the mouse above the set name.
You are also able to add the items to your personal WishList (or the list of one of your other toons) to keep track of what you need, and it will inform you if you looted it.

Last edited by Baertram : 06/16/20 at 01:49 PM.