View Single Post
06/28/23, 12:56 AM   #15
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
From the Screenshot we can see, as Sharlikran wrote already, that all of your addons are disabled (red) because of missing "or not enabled" dependencies.

The problem here now is:
You maybe have downloaded the dependencies but they are not enabled, and you need to scroll down at that addon manager list where you can find the dependencies below the headling "Libraries" then.

Unfortunately as you cannot see this will be very hard, scrolling down, finding the dependencies and hitting the small checkbox then with your mouse...

I hoped that changes to the AddOnSettings.txt file in your live/AddOns folder would automatically enable the helping addons like Addon Selector for you.
And if we get that to work AND also enable "Votans Addon List" (which is an addon that automatically enables the needed dependencies of any addon you click, if that dependeny is installed properly) we can make it work for you in the end.

If you do not have that addon yet (not sure if it was in Croshy's link? But I hope so) please install that one via Minion BEFORE doing the below steps!

Could you please do the following:
In folder c.\users\your windows username\documents\elder scrolls online

rename the file "AddOnSettings.txt" to something else -> Backup it, e.g. add .bak at the end
Then star the game, login to character selection, select any character and login furrher into the game world.
Open the Addon Manager.

Then press RETURN key to open the chat and type /reloadui and press RETURN again
The UI will reload and hopefully the file AddOnSettings.txt will be created new.

Now logout (type /logout in chat and press return).

After that check the same folder c.\users\your windows username\documents\elder scrolls online again if there is a new
AddOnSettings.txt in it now (not the one you backuped before! An additional new one created today as you logged in or did the logout/reloadui).

After that link us your file live/AddOnSettings.txt here somehow, maybe upload somewhere and share the link.
I'll try to manipulate it then to enable all addons and libraries which the game detected in there for you,
especially "Votans Addon List".

I'm also working on the narration of the Addon Manager so at least the mouse enter on any addon name will be read to you.
But for that the addon "Addon Selector" needs to get enabled somehow, and we need to find a way to do so.

Maybe we can also help via Discord or any other screen sharing tool to do so in the future