View Single Post
05/11/14, 10:42 AM   #11
CrazyDutchGuy

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
The bug with travelling as posted on my addon
Somehow, this mod is causing problems with Fast Travel and the costs therein. I'm sure you're aware that if you go to a WayShrine and Travel to another shrine, there is not cost. This, as opposed to traveling to another shrine, when you're in the field.

Since 2.4, i've run into a few instances, where this form of travel, from shrine to shrine, is now costing gold. Actually, it's not even traveling from shrine to shrine. Even though i'm at a shrine, and i *use* the shrine to travel, it actually performs a teleport instead, hence the cost.

I've narrowed it down to this mod @ vers 2.4. Rolling back to 2.3 returns everything to normal, which is expected, as the bug has only been on my system for the last day or so.

This always happens when traveling *from* Davon's Watch in Stonefalls, and sometimes in other towns that have a shrine inside the town, Ebonheart and Kragenmoor for example.
I assume this is just again another timing issue. Think the addon was Fast Travel or something. Did not really look into it, cause the problem was kinda indentified by the other addons

Originally Posted by Aicam View Post
Ok, I found the source of all the problems, i could conform.

Lua Code:
  1. local fragment = ZO_SimpleSceneFragment:New( yourControl )
  3. ...
Apparently the fade animation messes up, the timeline in SCENE_MANAGER. That this can influence
the dialog window is quite intuitive, and the reason i found this solution, why this is breaking the drag event in the skill menu is certainly another matter .
Anyway this should fix all issues and a 0.2sec fade animation is hardly impoertant to most people .

edit:
I still can't reproduce any problems with the fast travel system, using either fragment classes, i jumped around for about 30min between wayshrine and i still have as much money as before.