View Single Post
04/15/23, 04:50 AM   #5
sinnereso
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Ahh.. Well ive managed to get it working with an event and a variable switch because i want the bank balances to display when opeing the bank but also when depositing and withdrawing so the switch disables the bank open display during my auto telvar deposit function and only allowed the currency event to display it. Seems to be working well so far in testing.

MORE IMPORTANTLY MAYBE I also noticed the new "live" api notes are incorrect.

Code:
* EVENT_BANKED_CURRENCY_UPDATE (*[CurrencyType|#CurrencyType]* _currency_, *integer* _newValue_, *integer* _oldValue_)

the variable positions are off.. it is actually(possibly old value but wildly incorrect, currency, newvalue). I sense a shift in the force here and it may not be functioning properly. As an example the "possibly old value" was returing a number in the 135,000 range when moving 10000 telvar in and out of bank when i have 160000. There was a missing 15000ish from what it was returning. The oldvalue could only have been 150000ish and 160000ish

maybe the ZOS super powers will read this and get it fixed up if something is wrong with it

Last edited by sinnereso : 04/15/23 at 05:06 AM.