View Single Post
01/08/19, 11:49 PM   #1
Onigar

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
[outdated] PVP Campaign, Player Percent Standing from the Total Players

For example, in a 30 day campaign,

Top 2% Players per Alliance 15000 gold + 5 Legendary Items
Top 3–10% Players per Alliance 7500 gold + 5 Epic Items

However there is no sure way of knowing if your character has crossed the boundary to qualify for one of there rewards and there is also no UI function that supports the current number of players in a campaign or the current player percentile.

My workaround is using my second account I have a Faction character join a Campaign I am interested in and does not gain any AP. From this I see their position or rank as it were then by hand I can calculate the percentile position for 10% ( I have never yet got close to 2%).

Can there please be some functions made available on the interface so the position/calculation is a little more deterministic

Please provide functions that ideally give current campaign leaderboard positions for the 2% and 10% boundaries then this could easily be displayed through an addon in the Campaign Window.

Alternatively, provide functions for the player current percentile position along with the total count so the position of the Reward Percentage Boundaries can be determined.

The game has lots of goals to chase, please make the achievement of these PVP Reward goals a little more transparent.

Thanks

Last edited by Onigar : 01/08/19 at 11:58 PM. Reason: missed a sentance