View Single Post
05/12/14, 01:32 PM   #7
Thriller
Originally Posted by skyraker View Post
I doubt you found anything shared that was in the addon folder. This time you are saying there are 'errors' persisting. Are you actually getting errors or are addons simply not working? There is a distinction because the game has an error box that pops up in-game.

Are you enabling/disabling addons in-game, or are you only trying by deleting?
Sorry, the addons doesn't work properly. FTC shows the frames and the combat text but doesn't show the buffs, despite the option is checked on. Combat log statistic shows the window but don't show the numbers of dps, heals or crit even if option is checked on etc.

Originally Posted by CatoTheElder View Post
I had this happen to me the other day too. I didn't track down exactly what the problem is, but try installing the addons again one by one, and see if you can narrow down the problem a bit further.

I'm fairly sure the problem I was experiencing had something to do with an addon I was testing.
I already tried to delete and install newly but it didn't worked.

I also tried to log on another character and on it the addons work properly, so it could be only on character side. I also tried to change all the addons option on default, but nothing. It seems bugged...