View Single Post
10/13/16, 03:32 PM   #1
linda
ESO Mastery Guides Scam

Just putting it on here for you all.. since they list ESOHEAD as a site they have been featured on.

I purchased the guides back in February. They sent me a welcome email, with links to their free stuff. They also gave me a link to Bookmark, which is now dead.

I stopped playing shortly after. In August they started sending me emails about the product again, and I thought I would start to play again. But I had no access to their guides, only the free ones that I downloaded.

Sent them numerous emails, never got a response. I thought, well, maybe I didn't actually "buy" the guides, so I looked as well as I could for the receipt. I coudn't find it, and sent numerous emails asking if I was a member or not. No one ever got back to me.

So I purchased it again, with a credit card, knowing that I could reverse the charges if it was just the same stuff they sent me in February. It was.

The website that takes your credit card was no help: I put in a support ticket, and the reply was to put in a support ticket. So I called my credit card and cancelled the charges.

Just getting this out there for you to see. I'm posting this on Deltias Gaming and Tamriel Foundry also, (if they have a forum) because these two sites were also listed as featuring this scam.