View Single Post
05/18/20, 04:04 PM   #15
Dolgubon

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Thanks to everyone who provided translations! I have a few more for both languages which that I missed:
[color=#e5e5e5]Remaining translations needed:
For German:
['autoCloseBank'] ="Automatic Bank Dialog"
['autoCloseBankTooltip'] = "Automatically enter and exit the banking dialogue if there are items to be withdrawn"

Remaining translations needed:
For French: (I found some I missed)
["surveys"] = "Crafting Surveys"
["sealedWrits"] = "Sealed Writs"

["moreStyleSettings"] = "You do not have any usable style stones.\nYou likely need to allow more in the Settings Menu"
["moreStyleKnowledge"] = "You do not have any usable style stones.\nYou might need to learn to craft more styles"
["hide when done"] = "Hide when done"
["hide when done tooltip"] = "Hide the addon window when all items have been crafted"

Originally Posted by [/COLOR
igx31;4115]['noDELETEConfirmJewelryTooltip'] : Automatically add the DELETE text confirmation to the delete jewelry dialog box
Ajouter automatiquement le texte de confirmation SUPPRIMER à la boîte de dialogue de destruction de joaillerie
→ I didn’t manage to have this dialog box pop up, so the translation (and the word to type) may be inaccurate. Could could please explain what to do to display it ?

['useCharacterSettingsTooltip'] : Use character specific settings on this character only
occur
Utilise des options spécifiques pour ce personnage uniquement
→ I did not understand what the additional word « occur » had to do, and did not translate it. It is required, please explain me what it changes.

- For the noDELETEConfirmJewelryTooltip -> you can view the window by attempting to destroy a jewelry sealed writ.
useCharacterSettingsTooltip -> Occur was a typo, shouldn't have been there.

Originally Posted by [FONT=verdana, geneva, lucida, lucida grande, arial, helvetica, sans-serif
Mikikatze;[/font]
Originally Posted by [FONT=verdana, geneva, lucida, lucida grande, arial, helvetica, sans-serif
41157]

["withdrawItem"] "Dolgubon's Lazy Writ Crafter retrieved "..amount.." "..link..". ("..remaining.." in bank)"

-> Can you give an example?

['pet begone warning'] : When on, you will see Pacrooti. You will not see any other players, or any combat pets. If it turns on, players will not disappear instantly. If it turns off, they will not re-appear instantly. These are not bugs, but unavoidable side effects.

Wenn aktiviert, siehst du Pacrooti. Du siehst keine anderen Spieler oder deren Begleiter. Wenn du das aktivierst, verschwinden die Spieler nicht sofort. Wenn du das deaktivierst, erscheinen sie nicht sofort wieder. Es handelt sich nicht um Fehler, sondern unvermeidbare Nebenwirkungen.

(-> I'm still not sure I understand this... I don't see any players, or just WHILE crafting?)

['stealingProtectionTooltip'] : Prevent you from stealing while a writ is in your journal

Verhindert, dass du etwas stehlen kannst, solange du aktive Handwerksquests im Journal hast

-> Is this only for dailies or also master writs? Because the letter might change the wording

['noDELETEConfirmJewelry'] : Easy Jewelry Destruction
['noDELETEConfirmJewelryTooltip'] : Automatically add the DELETE text confirmation to the delete jewelry dialog box

-> Not sure what is meant by this (is this a new feature?)

Looks like Baertram got the remaining translations, but here's the questions you had answered:
"withdrawItem" -> e.g Dolgubon's Lazy Writ Crafter retrieved 1 Essence of Health (10 in bank)
Note that Essence of Health is an item link
"pet begone warning" -> You won't see any players at all while running around if this is currently active.
"stealingProtectionTooltip" -> It's only for daily writs. You could still steal while a master writ is active.
"noDELETEConfirmJewelry" -> About half a year old, so not super new but not an older feature either. When you attempt to delete some items, there's a confirmation box you need to type DELETE into. This feature will fill that in for Jewelry Writs.