View Single Post
08/22/23, 07:07 AM   #7
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by BoarGules View Post
I'd like to report a bug and I am quite happy to provide whatever diagnostics you will find useful. But I don't know where to find this "MM sticky post". Posted where? There isn't even a link to it.

I think it would be helpful if you could put its contents in the Master Merchant documentation.

This green surrounded forum sticky post describes how to post bugs in general.
Sticky posts normally show above the forum you currently are in.

It leads you to the "addon comments".
To get to the addon comments use the "addon search" and find the addon you need help with, and then you will see the description page which often contains FAQ and other info + help links.
Read it, and afterwards switch to the "Comments" page there to see the addon comments.

In general those addon comments are the best way to start getting help, as they are directly addon related, and not an open forum.
You will find other users asking the same and maybe providing help and fixes too.
-> As Master Merchant comments are currently closed you cannot post there, but reading works.

The devs see comments and questions more easily, related and they often provide info for repeating errors, and ways to resolve it there too.
This will be provided as "sticky comment" of the addon author at these comments top section too (and/or at the addon description page).

Masteroshi already posted you the link to the MM addon comments:
https://www.esoui.com/downloads/info....html#comments
-> The sticky comment is the 1st one by Sharlikran, at the top, surrounded by the red rectangle.

Last edited by Baertram : 08/22/23 at 07:13 AM.