View Single Post
06/29/23, 09:22 AM   #26
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Yay! Great, your addons are working now so it was that damn EULA acception, glad you found out how to activate it in the txt file!

The addon settings (each addon's configuration) is not at the addon manager. At the addon manager you only enable/disable the addons in total.

The addon settings are provided via the library LibAddonMenu-2.0 which needs to be enabled at the addon manager.
And then you can go to the game menu (like move so all menus are closed and then press ESC key).
At the left menu choose "Settings" and then "AddOns".

This will show you the LibAddonMenu's settings panels, for each addon enabled which got settings to change, you will find 1 entry in the lst there.
But you WILL need a mouse for that to work and select and change!
Keyboard or gamepad changes are not supported by the game/LibAddonMenu and never will be unfortunately.

I've changed LibAddonMenu-2.0 so the version you got should read to you the selected addon row and the setting below your mouse cursor, help you if you want to change it (reading changed value e.g. or dropdown entries, color picker selected color code, etc.).
-> In order to make that work you need to enabled accessibility mode and chat reader at the settings menu of ESO!

Addon Selector with narration of addons on mouse enter, and currently disabled/disabled by missing dependencies will be updated later this day too.

I am attaching my addons file there are only some of the addons in the section at the end does that mean the rest are off?
I've downloaded your AddOnSettings.txt file and all entries below #Default (means active for all your characters!) are set to 1 (means: enabled)
But the entry for your character "velamora" on the NA server only got a few enabled, correct!

The logic with the addons there is:
"#Default" defines addons to enable/disable for all characters/toons.
"#Server Name-Character name" defines addons to enable/disable for ONLY THIS character/toon.

-> Just in case: I've added the missing ones for you, based on your #Default entries, to enable ALL for the character "velamorea" too.
See the attached file.

That's all I can do for now to assist you here, hope it helps a bit.
The main issue for you will be the mouse usage then, but ESO is no game that supports keyboard-only mode as menus and all stuff are not designed to work that way, and whatever you press will result into "your character moving" or "you are opening another menu" via keyboard
Attached Files
File Type: txt AddOnSettings.txt (1.6 KB, 361 views)

Last edited by Baertram : 06/29/23 at 09:32 AM.