View Single Post
04/14/14, 07:00 PM   #7
fingolfin
Hi and thanks again for helping and answering. Sorry for delays, It takes time to explain your ideas to my friend, and time to translate his answers in english .

So, what about craft items, we think we got the solution. We use zrminimap and haverstmpa. As my character's level is a little bit bigger, I send him my harvestmap file evryday. And so he already has all spots on the map.

And what about your ideas :

1 .
It could help him to have a bigger visual indicator. what about the color, problem is always the same, it's depending on the baground color. White on white will not be fine, nor black on black , etc... If the indicator is bigger that will already be helpfull, but it's not enough, I'm gonna try to explain why

Most often, ennemies see him before he see them. For exemple he often run by their side and doesn't see them, until he see he's attacked by something. So what he would really need is something to allow him to see them from distance. And the second idea you mentionned is probably the best one.

2 .
If you could make the health bar on ennemies bigger, that would be the most usefull change for him. At the moment, he dies every five minutes just because he's always surprised by ennemies.
And I would add if you can make possible for him to change the color of the health bar depending on where he is (outside or in a cavern, in snow or in grass...) that would be really wonderful ! And I think the possibility to choose colors would make this addon usable for a lot of visually impaired people, especially people having troubles with ONE color...
I apologize I know I'm asking a lot but do you think that would be possible ?

3 .
He already tries to modify all these options and says that's not really helpfull. Sometime he modifies something, depending on where he is. but he didn't find settings that would be fine for everywhere.

4 & 5 .
We don't know this software at all, and so we didn't unerstand excatly what you planned to try to do with it, but we will try to find more informations to know how much it could be usefull. i don't know if he will agree to try installing it as it seems to be complex to install and to use. The other point is than he would prefer to keep most of graphisms from original game as he really find it beautiful. However we will try llok for more informations about it .

So if I want to summarise , the most important point in my friend's opinion would be the number 2 (health bars). And after that the number one (visual indicator of selected ennemy). And we will try to look for informations about sweetFX.

Thanks again for the time you take for us, and if you have some question, I'll be happy to answer. I hope you don't think we are too much demanding .