View Single Post
04/15/15, 06:05 AM   #17
Adalan
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Deome View Post
Finally taking this to these forums, and others, as I have tried to resolve the issue with both Cairenn and Philgo68 without success.

Philgo68's Master Merchant addon borrows a number of features originally published in DataDaedra.
[...]

So far, I've documented the following features, and their lines of code, as lifted from DataDaedra without permission or credit:

Stats To Chat
Save Posting Prices

I have worked tirelessly over the past year on my addons, and I am absolutely fed up with hearing people
[...]
I do understand him very well.
You all coders know that its mostly a fulltime job to create addons in LUA or to update to a new version, fix errors, make improvements and so on.
You investigate countless days (not just some minutes or a simple hour) for nice addons which do raise up the good feeling in TESO and let us all play a really cool game.

But its also understandable, if someone gets out of the game and got no time to do work on addons, that the addon is outdated anytime.
Even if its outdated, even if its fixed and updated to a new version by someone, its absolutely unfair to not have his name written there (page and inside the addon).
Coders dont do that !! In the 80s and 90s we were a handful of freaks out there and greets everyone we just heard about and knew.. so whats wrong here with the culture ?

Guys, ladies... this is a fine community and we are doing alot of nice things to everyone.
Shake hands and put into his name and send some nice greets - its gentleman like :-)

Greets,
Adalan