View Single Post
11/28/19, 04:01 PM   #6
NeuroticPixels
Addon Addict

Premium Member
Thumbs up Good Luck, And Welcome To ESO!

Originally Posted by Cassandra60 View Post
take time to smell the flowers
If you'd also like to collect the flowers, try HarvestMap. It makes the farmer/collector/completionist in me very happy.

But first, get this: Votan's Addon List

I recommend Azurah if there's anything about the UI you'd like to resize or move.

Best Minimap: Votan's Minimap

Help with travelling around: BeamMeUp
Also: Faster Travel

A must-have for professions: CraftStore

If you don't want to deal with the "lockpicking game" and have it be much easier: FCO Lockpicker

Finding treasures from treasure maps: Lost Treasure

Once you get into stealing: N'Tak' Loot'n'Steal

If you decide to be a vampire: Vampire's Woe

If your computer doesn't keep a steady, high FPS: Votan's Adaptive (Video) Settings

To keep a lot of the vanilla game's settings (not addon settings) on all characters the same (useful if you like to play several characters): Synced Account Settings

Automation of filleting fish: Votan's Fish Fillet

To fix the bug of your weapons getting stuck in the ground or stuck to your shoes: Clutch

To better search the guild stores: AwesomeGuildStore

And I definitely recommend Minion as your addon manager. It takes a lot of hassle out of addons.

And, a lot of addons have separate "libraries" that they use. Or "dependencies". Make sure you check the "Allow out of date add-ons" in the add-ons UI (on the character screen), and if any of them appear red, it means you're missing a library it needs. Simply click the little caret (arrow) beside the addon's name and it'll tell you what you need to install.

Last edited by NeuroticPixels : 11/28/19 at 04:03 PM.