View Single Post
02/01/15, 11:23 AM   #6
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
If the first item was marked for selling the context menu maybe stripped the primary keybinding (something like add to mail or add to deconstruct window etc.) and the second entry got the primary one.
If the second one was "Equip" this could have been the reason then.

The second item, if there was no marked from FCOItemSaver, should still have the normal "Add to ..." primary keybinding. It updates on mouse-over the element and will then remove the context menu entries. If you mouse-over an item that is not marked with any marker from FCOItemSaver the context menu will not be changed, and so the keybindings wont be changed.
Maybe it was really a lag or some false positive from SavedVariables (item was marked in the past and was still in the SavedVariables). But you'd probably have seen an marker icon then.
I hope this won't happen again and was not happening because of my addon.

If the new feature "Anti-Equip" works well this should be fixed then.

Originally Posted by sirinsidiator View Post
Figured it would be something rare.
Maybe it's even unique to my combination of addons + lag.
I haven't been able to reproduce it, but I will continue and try to find the reason.

The first item was marked as sell, but when I tried I could not add it to the mail. I disabled the marking on all items that I planned to send and went back to the mail screen and then it got bound.
I don't use automatic marking or ResearchAssistant.

In the second case I did nothing else between taking it from the mail and opening the guild store.
I logged in and was in Cyrodiil, went to Mournhold via Wayshrine and entered the bank without doing anything else before.

Thank you very much for adding it so fast. I will certainly use it in the future.
Once I am able to reproduce what happened that day I'll let you know.