View Single Post
02/10/20, 10:07 AM   #8
Letho
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
AuraMastery is being developed - at a slug's speed as i have a very demanding job and no professional coding background. The most important thing is yet to get ideas. Aura Mastery has the potential to react to any ingame event - some of them are deactivated by me to increase performance but that is just a matter of design. What would you like to "react" to? AuraMastery supports

Effect Events
Combat Events
Ability Used Events

I originally planned to add status monitoring (unit hitpoints/magicka/stamina, etc.) but gave up on that due to a lack of time. An additional problem is ZOS's attitude towards functions that would enable us to develop ingame damage meters - many neccessary information is just not available because ZOS blanks the fields in the events.

So just post what you need here and I will take a look if it's supported

Originally Posted by andy.s View Post
It's just a combat event with a unique id you can find on esologs for example, so it's very easy to add a notification for any boss ability. But what is "hard", is to create a notification which is actually helpful, noticeable and easy to understand while having other 10 notification on the screen. That's why I find the idea of making an all-in-one addon kinda utopic, especially considering people are just doing them for fun in free time.
There is many ways to achieve that, it's just a matter of configurability and functionality. Thing is whenever I contact bossmod builders I get no answer. If I had the time for it I would realize something like WoW's Deadly Bossmods or BigWigs Bossmods, sth. i'd love to see ESO's bossmod addon authors doing. I can just figure they suffer the same lack of time I do, combined with the feeling that ZOS is not taking the raiding scene serious enough

Oh and then there's guilds like former Hodor which don't even share their **** at all.

Last edited by Letho : 02/10/20 at 10:14 AM.