Thread: 2.7 LUA Error
View Single Post
02/06/17, 03:09 PM   #1
Devolus
2.7 LUA Error

I'm getting this LUA error when pressing "E" to use/deposit/withdraw items:
Lua Code:
  1. EsoUI/Ingame/Inventory/InventorySlot.lua:1020: attempt to access a private function 'UseItem' from insecure code
  2. stack traceback:
  3.     EsoUI/Ingame/Inventory/InventorySlot.lua:1020: in function 'TryUseItem'
  4.     EsoUI/Ingame/Inventory/InventorySlot.lua:1201: in function 'INDEX_ACTION_CALLBACK'
  5.     EsoUI/Ingame/Inventory/InventorySlotActions.lua:96: in function 'ZO_InventorySlotActions:DoPrimaryAction'
  6.     EsoUI/Ingame/Inventory/ItemSlotActionController.lua:31: in function 'callback'
  7.     EsoUI/Libraries/ZO_KeybindStrip/ZO_KeybindStrip.lua:614: in function 'ZO_KeybindStrip:TryHandlingKeybindDown'
  8.     (tail call): ?
  9.     (tail call): ?

Normally when something like this happens, I can just right click an item and use it from the menu. Tried that approach and got this error:
Lua Code:
  1. EsoUI/Ingame/Inventory/InventorySlot.lua:1020: attempt to access a private function 'UseItem' from insecure code
  2. stack traceback:
  4.     EsoUI/Ingame/Inventory/InventorySlot.lua:1201: in function 'OnSelect'
  5.     EsoUI/Libraries/ZO_ContextMenus/ZO_ContextMenus.lua:419: in function 'ZO_Menu_ClickItem'
  6.     ZO_MenuItem1_MouseUp:4: in function '(main chunk)'

Tried to double-click and receive this one:
Lua Code:
  2. stack traceback:
  4.     EsoUI/Ingame/Inventory/InventorySlot.lua:1201: in function 'INDEX_ACTION_CALLBACK'
  5.     EsoUI/Ingame/Inventory/InventorySlotActions.lua:96: in function 'ZO_InventorySlotActions:DoPrimaryAction'
  6.     EsoUI/Ingame/Inventory/InventorySlot.lua:1767: in function 'ZO_InventorySlot_DoPrimaryAction'
  7.     ZO_PlayerInventoryList1Row14_MouseDoubleClick:4: in function '(main chunk)'

I was not receiving this error yesterday, prior to the update. I updated all addons that had available updates.

Turned off my addons one by one and found out it is Inventory Grid View causing the issue. I turned it back on and toggled the option to change between default inventory and the grid inventory. Error only occurs when the grid view is enabled. Anyone familiar with how to go about fixing this?