View Single Post
05/19/14, 04:32 AM   #18
Thriller
Originally Posted by zgrssd View Post
If you try to delete settings files or addons, log out first. And wait a few seconds.
You cannot (really) delete Saved Variables while the addon is running (as the game uses a memory copy of the values from the disk).

What you describe sounds like it could be caused by a parsing error in the .lua files. Wich results in the nessesary events never being registered (for all purposes the .lua files themself are just function calls similar to a constructor).
There is a know bug that LibDebug might surpress/swallow those kind of errors. Make sure you have any Standalone Copies and every addon with locl copy of LibDebug disabeled (just turning functions off is not enough!)

The only way to be certain it is thsi addon is to turn every other addons off (especially those that could not possibly cause such a problem).
Okay, I turned off all my addons, I logged out and I deleted all the saved variables and all the addons. Now I downloaded them one for one and installed them. And it worked! Thanks all for the helps, I still dunno why it didn't work

Last edited by Thriller : 05/19/14 at 07:05 AM.