View Single Post
02/21/16, 10:04 PM   #3
Kith
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Tonyleila View Post
That sounds awesome I'll test it and can send you some infos about NB and DK here.

EDIT:

1) Any way to turn off the gray out of the icons when the buff is gone? I'd like it to just go away at 0 sec.
2) Also I guess you know german translation is messed up
3) Woud be cool if you coud give us some more customization options to change the look of the bars. I'd like to have it more minimalistic e.g. just square bars with a 1px black border (like my unitframes)
4) Woud be smart if you set the "short buffs threshold" to 33sec instead of 30 because thats the duration of "Momentum" (2hand skill)
5) Sort direction "As Casted" woud be nice not shure if this is possible but the effect woud be that it shows the buffs/debuffs show in the order you casted them.
6) Coud you add an option to make spells that only provide major/minor buffs show this buffs even if the option to show them is disabled? (e.g. Drain Power from NBs, Immovable from Heavy Armor, Evasion from Medium Armor)

7) Auras being DUBBLE tracked: (i hope its ok to just tell you the spell IDs else I woud tell you the german names)
Phrases: SHOULD NOT DISPLAY= SND

46605 SND 574080
35924 is missing the 4sec runspeed buff
36300 disappears as soon as I teleport to my shadow (you can't teleport to the shadow again untill recasted but the shadow stays active and attacks mobs)
1) I can make a note to add that as an option, due to the coding it can't be removed entirely, but it could be reduced to ~100ms for the fadeout as a minimum

2) Aye, I don't know German and I don't want to start looking/asking for translations until the mod is fully done and nothing new needs to be added

3) The intent for the mod is to match the stock theme so the existing 'minimal' setting is about as simple as it gives the option for

4) The short buff threshold can be adjusted under options, 30s is just the default to match the original version of S'rendarr (back when 30 was required as the split), I may change the default to 33 for the reason of Momentum though, it does make more sense.

5) I'll see about adding this as an option, it'd use the 'start' time to sort out casting order, so if you recast an existing effect (refreshed the timer) it'd re-order to be at the 'bottom', is this the intent?

6) Not easily without a mapping of the Major (Minor) effect abilityID - if I can get that, it can be removed from the Major/Minor effects list so those particular effects still show up even when filtered otherwise. Filtering of Major/Minor would need to be off to make the abilities show up to grab the IDs

7) For the one missing the runspeed buff, that can't be fixed unless that counts as a Major/Minor Expedition effect you have filtered; i've noticed there are some effects that just don't trigger an Aura on the player, thats a ZOS omission. That is the same issue with the shadow (36300), the API is saying the aura is gone and provides no further feedback about the Shadow unfortunately :/

Edit: Just to match onto your edit, for potions and abilities that only provide Major/Minor; this would be the issue there, getting the individual ID for each and every effect that should (or shouldn't) be shown. Do the potion effects have a different name, even though they are just Major X? If so, its easier, if they are named the exact same, ie "Major Sorcery" then its a lot more difficult without getting a (most likely long) list of IDs to seperate out the sources.

Last edited by Kith : 02/21/16 at 10:11 PM.