View Single Post
02/21/16, 10:50 PM   #5
Tonyleila

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Damn sorry I'm still changing my post above... give me some minutes I'll tell you when I'm done with it

And yes sorry first one is a typo shoud be 57480

Major and minor buffs all have the same name but different ID's and icons woud be possible to filter only some out I coud try to write them all down someday if you are willed to fix this problem

Code:
I'll see about adding this as an option, it'd use the 'start' time to sort out casting order, so if you recast an existing effect (refreshed the timer) it'd re-order to be at the 'bottom', is this the intent?
comes on what bottom is? Shoud be like when you refresh something it will change it position on the list cause its the last thing you casted.

Code:
For the one missing the runspeed buff, that can't be fixed unless that counts as a Major/Minor Expedition effect you have filtered; That is the same issue with the shadow (36300)
nope but both of this was displayed good with the old version of this addon. Maybe the only way to get this to work is mixing up the old display with the new one (if possible) if not I coud see many ppl still using the old version because it displays more things. Maybe the old display coud be improved by getting the spell timer from the buff that is displayed? e.g. I cast "Quick Coak" but only displays the 15 sec buff now addon comes and sees I have casted this spell and that it also instantly triggers the 3 sec run speed so the addon adds this normaly not displayed buff

For the Cast time... maybe you coud add the old way to track it? Realy feels bad when I cast e.g. "Soul Strike" 3,9sec long and I see no icon.

Last edited by Tonyleila : 02/21/16 at 10:58 PM.