View Single Post
02/22/16, 12:04 AM   #8
Tonyleila

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Code:
For the Major/Minor, i'll see if filtering by icon would help alleviate the problem, but if given a list of what IDs are are in each of the categories of Major/Minor I can add that to the data tables.
Yep I coud make a list for that.
Additional how about a group to only display the major/minor buffs with a global icon for each? since they always have the icon of the spell they come from its a bid hard to tell what buff it is without displaying the name of it. If we can't find matching icons I coud create some.
I found this list with all buffs and where they come from but its not very accurate: http://esoacademy.com/buffs-debuffs/

For the missing buffs like the runspeed, it can be made so 'fake' auras are fired when you get a parent aura that needs them, but i'd need a list of which abilities have additional effects, as well as the effect they should have, ie the name of it and duration so I can delve through the auras list and find a matching abilityID and icon to fake a timer.
Like this website has up to date tooltips and you can change the language I already dragged you in the 2 spells I found:
http://www.eso-skillfactory.com/en/b...0;0,0,0;;0,0,0

For cast time, the old way used the button hooking option but it was never fully accurate, especially as latency for players increased and if the cast was cancelled the 'cast bar' would still show up, even though the effect won't fire anymore. I'm not really sure of a way around this that would be properly accurate and there is no cast event triggered that would provide for proper tracking.
That woud be ok for me even if its not fully accurate better then nothing. just for the notes - I have never seen a cast was cancelled they just all row up if you lagg even if you cast something while swimming the cast comes out as soon as you go out if water (I hate this xD)

Code:
With regards to moving buffs from long -> short thats not something that can be easily added. The short/long division mainly being a holdover from when that actually meant something. An aura is categorized based on its initial duration and once attached to a window its configured to the point it can't easily be moved without a rewrite of the mechanism.
Example the Sturdy Horn lasts 39 sec and potions last almost 50 sec. But there are also other buffs I'd like to be noted about if they run below the 33 sec e.g. the food buffs or soul summons...

Code:
Edit: Missed one, for 'bottom', I mean the tail of the auras on a given frame. The head is closest to the anchor, so a new spell would be added at the end of the list. Or I could make it the other way so spells are added at the top of the list. I'd assume the former is more the intended request?
Dosen't that change with the grow direction like with the other sorting options?

Last edited by Tonyleila : 02/22/16 at 12:16 AM.