View Single Post
02/23/16, 10:39 PM   #18
Kith
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Tonyleila View Post
Everything you added is perfect! Having the Major & Minor Buffs in an extra window is just awesome and makes it more easy to differ this effects from the normal spells with the same icon.

NEW filterAlwaysIgnored:
[62587] = true, -- Focused Aim (2sec refreshing Extra Aura)
[42589] = true, -- Flawless Dawnbreaker (2sec Aura when weaponswap)
[61959] = true, -- Flame of Oblivion: Major Prophecy Passive
[61960] = true, -- Flame of Oblivion: Major Savagery Passive
[57474] = true, -- Rapid Maneuver (Extra Aura)

Not shure about hiding the major buffs of Flame of Oblivion but they are always active so I see no reason to display 3 passive buffs. What do you think?

Now I'm just waiting for this and some more tracking of not displayed effects and cast timers. I hope you find a way to combin the old and new method of tracking this. As I said I don't care if its inaccurate its still better then counting in my head
I'm not sure on the Flames issue. On one hand having 3 auras is superfluous, but on the other, if you want to track Major Effects, they should "all" be tracked and, to use an example, say you cast Flames and get Major Prophecy (hidden) and then get Major Prophecy from another source - which would overwrite flames, you'd have a bit of a disconnect as one of the 2 passives is displayed now but not the other.

I think i'll leave it as not filtered for now and see if anybody else wants to weigh in on the matter.

Other than that, i've added the others to the alwaysIgnored list, updated the new Major|Minor IDs from PTS via silentgecko, and corrected the LUA error. Going to put up a new version for now as figuring out the other parts is a more involved task. Update coming shortly!

Edit: So there goes the best laid plans... in an attempt to make a more accurate casting bar I accidently stumbled upon the potential to make an actual cast bar that would include a timer for Heavy Attacks as well. This took most the rest of the evening and I completely forgot about doing an update to S'rendarr. I'll try and get one out today and go back to working on the cast bar idea - i'm going to spin it off into a seperate mod as its quite weighty and i'd prefer to keep S'rendarr to a specific purpose rather than trying to be an all-in-one.

Last edited by Kith : 02/24/16 at 04:46 PM. Reason: Got sidetracked!