View Single Post
04/05/16, 04:23 PM   #1
Philos95
Game crashing when installing addons

Hello,

I'm playing since january, using Minion to install a few addons and everything went well until the last DLC.

Since the Thieves Guild DLC, I'm in trouble with my game. 80% of the time I'm trying to log to the game, my character appears in game and after 2 seconds I'm back to the login page. And it appears mostly after installing and/or activating addons.

I got in touch with the TESO support, and after a few various solutions, the tech guy said "do a new install and do not use addons anymore"...

I did try a lot of reparation, and even a new installation. It does not change anything.

Sometimes I can log in correctly, but as soon as I install an addon, even not activated, the game is crashing. Then, I delete every addon and the SavedVariables repertory, but I can not get back to the game for hours... sometimes I can play with one or two addons, but if I install a third one, the game is crashing... and then even if I clean up everything it's not working anymore for a long time...

My brother did try to play with my character from his home, and could play with a lot of addons installed and activated with NO problem...

Any idea or suggestion is welcome.

Thanks